Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

He used to work at the shop, he does construction now but still moonlights for some of the old longtimers. So it's a win win.

I've been cutting my own hair for about a year now. My boy's barber just opened a shop near the crib. Might have to start going there. I still can't get the neck taper down.

Every 2 weeks.
Wanna look for a new barber tho.
My barber be talking mad mess about me balding :smh:

I’ve been sleeping on this thread. :lol:

I was helping my mom move, I was helping move a couch and I pulled a muscle in my back. I could stand up straight for like 30 minutes. I was on some Uncle Phil **** when he threw his back out. The look on my moms face as she realized I can’t be her go to for manual labor anymore. :smh:

Bruh you just became your mom's peer instead of her go-to
tenor.gif

For fellow NTers whos losing their hair. Look into getting prescribed for finasteride and minoxidil.

I'm washed but still hit the barbershop every two weeks. I even have a backup just in case. One thing I refuse to let go lol.

INDEED! I might be happily washed but I aint letting go of having a fresh fade. I get a fade and a shave one week then, a lineup the next.

I’ve been sleeping on this thread. :lol:

I was helping my mom move, I was helping move a couch and I pulled a muscle in my back. I could stand up straight for like 30 minutes. I was on some Uncle Phil **** when he threw his back out. The look on my moms face as she realized I can’t be her go to for manual labor anymore. :smh:
Brah my body can't handle manual labor like it used too. In my prime years, I used to be the go-to dude my peoples used to call for moving. I could help one of my homies move, and still have the energy to hoop later.

Couple weeks ago I helped my girl's sister move into a new townhouse and I was in shambles afterward.

Catch me going back to my car like.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Then when I got home I had me a long hot Epsom Salt soak, word to @SC kid , like....

tumblr_oh7pnaMOO71rfd7lko1_500.gif

Last edited:
Any non married/fathers feeling washed? I’m 30 which isn’t crazy old but I don’t feel washed yet but I don’t have kids and I’m not married. Wondering if that has any impact

Any non married/fathers feeling washed? I’m 30 which isn’t crazy old but I don’t feel washed yet but I don’t have kids and I’m not married. Wondering if that has any impact

I would say it definitely has an impact. Every once in a while I watch my nieces for 2-3 hours while my sister and bil have date night. I am absolutely exhausted at the end of the night. :lol: I'm 34 btw.

Back
Top Bottom