Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Gray nose hair. The lights are getting dim fellas
49053.png

Think I’m getting planter fasciitis or something. My days of wearing those uncomfortable dress shoes are numbered. I see why a lot of people be rocking those hybrid sneaker/dress shoe types.

Think I’m getting planter fasciitis or something. My days of wearing those uncomfortable dress shoes are numbered. I see why a lot of people be rocking those hybrid sneaker/dress shoe types.

Ice your foot. Be consistent with it. Grab a bag of frozen veggies and place your foot on it while watching tv.

Massage the area with a lacrosse ball. Or tennis baTV.

Go get some reflexology appointments in.

Dry needling will do wonders as well. (Physical therapists will do that)

Ice your foot. Be consistent with it. Grab a bag of frozen veggies and place your foot on it while watching tv.

Massage the area with a lacrosse ball. Or tennis baTV.

Go get some reflexology appointments in.

Dry needling will do wonders as well. (Physical therapists will do that)
This helped me a lot

I’ve gotten into the habit of keeping the same sleep schedule 7 days a week.

Had a super late night last week and had jet lag for two days :stoneface: What in the washed is this?!?!

I recently really started to visualize old age and retirement after a number of happenings recently. Celebrated my pops 78th birthday. Been watching him breakdown for years but this time it was different. Had the whole fam there and you can see it in his eyes. He knows it’s the last leg of this race. Then my hospital just laid off over 1000 people totally unexpected. Thankfully I made the cut but my job security was never in question before this. Doesn’t feel secure anymore.

I used to have an idealistic vision of old age where I was healthy and active (the opposite of my pops) but that changed oversight it seems. Now nothing is certain and I’m thinking what if it isn’t all good. I’m way too young to be thinking about this but I think that’s my point. Really worrying about retirement is a new washed milestone for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom