Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Oh man, I am wrecked today. I spent 3.5 hours replacing some suspension parts on my car yesterday - a lot of lifting and wrenching and cutting all while on my knees or squatting.

I can hardly move today.

My next purchase has to be an impact wrench - that would have saved me a lot of effort.

Super pleased with myself though because my car feels great - it’s been rattling and clunking for a few months which was driving me crazy.

Oh man, I am wrecked today. I spent 3.5 hours replacing some suspension parts on my car yesterday - a lot of lifting and wrenching and cutting all while on my knees or squatting.

I can hardly move today.

My next purchase has to be an impact wrench - that would have saved me a lot of effort.

Super pleased with myself though because my car feels great - it’s been rattling and clunking for a few months which was driving me crazy.
Gotta be gratifying at the end of day. I can't fix none. A little rattling n my anxiety shoots Up!!!!

Only danger with an impact wrench is using it for stuff you shouldn't. Was hanging tv's couple weeks ago...by the 3rd one I said I'm done using my muscles and grabbed the impact lol

I can hardly move today.

Somehow the mechanic that does our fleet at work convinced the management he needed an Invisible Chair and a Zcreeper chair. Never seen somebody have so much fun 🤣

61NKEdqfCkL.jpg

71YhloDrWGL.jpg

Btw it took them 4 months to approve me getting a magnetic phone mount for my work truck what part of the game is that 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

Somehow the mechanic that does our fleet at work convinced the management he needed an Invisible Chair and a Zcreeper chair. Never seen somebody have so much fun 🤣

61NKEdqfCkL.jpg

71YhloDrWGL.jpg

Btw it took them 4 months to approve me getting a magnetic phone mount for my work truck what part of the game is that 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

PLEASE tell me you’ve watched that Jury Duty show on Prime?
F7AF8489-1B79-46A8-896B-7F49280B28E0.jpeg

CEED8327-B579-4266-B65B-66EDE8F687F3.jpeg

I played 2 hours yesterday with the youngins. Next oldest dude on the court was 25. I held my own.

My feet were smoking all evening.
It would be seniors vs Lebrons hs team in our case. Since we couldn't keep up with their speed, we slow things down significantly and bore them to death.

I can hardly move today.

Working on suspension, I highly recommend a Torque Wrench. Every bolt requires a certain amount of pounds of pressure to tighten it. Mostly called Torque specs.

just had my molar tooth some refilling after more than a decade. going back wednesday to complete my cleaning. tomorrow is bloodwork day. mouth is still numb and getting close to my fasting hour.

Woke up with a random upper back ache. What’d I do yesterday? Nothing. Climbed some stairs, maybe? #washed :lol:

I can't get a good workout in without some type of outside help...pre workout, caffeine or tongkat ali of some sort .. I use to be able to wake up get a pump going now I can barely get a pump without feeling exhausted 20 mins in...

Can't hoop more than an hour , 2 games max.... 😂

I can't get a good workout in without some type of outside help...pre workout, caffeine or tongkat ali of some sort .. I use to be able to wake up get a pump going now I can barely get a pump without feeling exhausted 20 mins in...

Can't hoop more than an hour , 2 games max.... 😂

how often do you find yourself relying on these things tho? i’d chill for a minute on the caffeine & pre-workout so you can get back to baseline…then maybe re-consider the intensity and kind of workouts you’re doing, maybe you need to switch up

Back
Top Bottom