Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Yeah, that’s a fair point. My main sport is cycling and the main event riders want to win is the Tour de France which is 3 weeks of hard racing with a rest day after each week. The trick is getting there in peak condition and as light as you can be - and that’s not good for you. They can only maintain it for the length of the race and can be susceptible to illness chasing that little bit extra.

🤯 a rest DAY?! how didn’t i know this…

yes it’s definitely levels…often times pro athletes aren’t actually in what we would consider ‘optimal’ or ’peak’ shape

Idk of its washed or not, but hitting the golf course early on Sunday mornings is :smokin very relaxing

never been into golf but i don’t think golfing in & of itself is washed behavior 😂

🤯 a rest DAY?! how didn’t i know this…

yes it’s definitely levels…often times pro athletes aren’t actually in what we would consider ‘optimal’ or ’peak’ shape

never been into golf but i don’t think golfing in & of itself is washed behavior 😂

Yeah, they go for about a week then there is a day “off” then another week and a day off then the final week - the leaders have press stuff to do but it is a day to destress a bit.

They still ride though - your body does funny things if you ride 150 miles every day then suddenly don’t - so they go out for a ride as a team and do 50 miles or so. Lance Armstrong was apparently a fan of “hammering it” on the rest day - so he’d torture his team but most teams just do a moderate pace for a few hours.

Lebron drops 5 mill a year on his overall health and performance though. Probably 7 now with inflation.

I scheduled a massage session for the spa I get facials and nails done. Ill start there. I also heard theres some bath house around me with saunas and a freezing pond thing someone mentioned during training. Its an all day thing.

Just spent almost $300 on plants and landscaping supplies at Lowe's

#washed
20230507_131909.jpg
Hydrangeas coming in nice :pimp: :lol:
20230614_091404.jpg

IMG_20230616_171111.jpg

Months back:
Me: "oh thats a nice OVO hoodie" (to teen who def doesn't know or care about these type of brands, not the way he normally dresses)
Teen: "My uncle gave it to me. He doesn't fit it anymore."
me: "Must be a pretty young and cool (may have said hip) uncle."
Teen: "What?! NO. My uncle is like XX. Hes so OLD!" (guessed my age +/- 1 year)
I was hurt inside. lol

i can run down stairs and overall walk very fast but anything more than 10 stairs i start feeling it in the knees. between usps and life i need to start working out significantly

stood home from work for an emergency dental app cause one of MY ****IN BOTTOM TEETH JUST FELL OUT !! :smh:

just sitting at work and felt like something was in my mouth and found the tooth. i swear to god if i gotta get some kinda fake teeth ....

2kRPoA.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom