Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

L
Tried to dunk a couple weeks ago and got hung.
CD6BE546-C54E-4851-A11D-73409F2BC7DF.png

Had no clue what Fortnite was until Drake played with a kid who apparently makes over 500k a month on Twitch.
CD6BE546-C54E-4851-A11D-73409F2BC7DF.png

Went out with the homie Saturday and before we get into the spot this girl in the parking lot shoots her shot. After talking for a bit she pulls her phone out and says what’s your Snap. I tell her I don’t have Snap (I do but don’t use it). She replies “you don’t have Snap?”
DB7902CB-4440-4ED8-AA48-B5BD5F95973A.png
Lmao

Dont know if it counts but...
Just peeped I stay gettin out the shower with extra care nowadays. I immediately think about slippery floors and stuff.

I used to jump right out. Now I find something to hold onto, just in case.

This is so true. I remember being young and adults would be freaking out on the phone like "0h my god, so and so fell!"

In my head I'd be like FELL? For real? FELL? That's what the commotion is all about?

Only when you get a little older do you realize how vulnerable you are to a simple fall :lol:

This is so true. I remember being young and adults would be freaking out on the phone like "0h my god, so and so fell!"

In my head I'd be like FELL? For real? FELL? That's what the commotion is all about?

Only when you get a little older do you realize how vulnerable you are to a simple fall :lol:

That black ice in the winter is a mfer too.

I slipped on some couple years back going down some steps. Lucky I didn't crack my head, I slid all the way to the bottom. Some random guy helped me up and he's giving me a phone I'm like wtf? He's like it's yours it flew out your pocket :lol: :smh:

Feel u bruh!! Got gout 10 yrs ago. Been a long road with meds & diet.
Moderation is key.
I actually have pain in my right big toe. So I went to the doctor yesterday and they assumed it was gout, I assumed it was a bunion forming.

I took the prescribed gout medicine, still felt pain. But the moment I took the anti-inflammatory meds, the pain went down.

Although I don't have gout yet, walking in pain with a limb has made me feel washed for the past ten days lol

I actually have pain in my right big toe. So I went to the doctor yesterday and they assumed it was gout, I assumed it was a bunion forming.

I took the prescribed gout medicine, still felt pain. But the moment I took the anti-inflammatory meds, the pain went down.

Although I don't have gout yet, walking in pain with a limb has made me feel washed for the past ten days lol
Indomethicin or that purple one ?
Was on that **** for years. Fs up ure kidneys.
Prednisone & strong indica usually levels me out during a flare up. Got it on my elbow last month. Worst is on your knees. Take care my man lol

riding roller coasters when you're older vs when you're a teenager..

Im 22. Went to Great America this weekend, only got on 4 rides cus i got motion sickness.
I feel like i just can’t do roller coasters anymore. Washed

Back
Top Bottom