Moments in sneaker history that disgusted you????

Everybody just bandwagoning "our thing" and whoring it out to the masses, of course its our capitalist pig society driven, a heartbreaker nonetheless....

I'm not one to complain about quality etc cuz if you dont like it, dont buy it plain and simple. The non-leather Blacc/Cement 3 made me cringe a bit, but that shoe is OVERhyped to begin with so let the chips fall.... honestly the most disgusting thing in my opinion is the midsole on the Retro 3s and the 8s from 2007 (mainly my Aquas
frown.gif
 ) chipping, craccing, and flaking.... made my Flip 3s next to worthless, and I cant even really wear my Aquas OR my 09 True Blues for the same affliction has befallen them more and more with each wear.... its a dirty game folks, never to be clean again the glory days have come and gone you can jump in a lifeboat now or ride this beast to the bottom of the ocean.... LIVE OR DIE, YOU MAKE THE CHOICE

Another moment that really disgusted me was the pigeon dunk release. overated shoe and people were going nuts to get a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another moment that really disgusted me was the pigeon dunk release. overated shoe and people were going nuts to get a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people afraid to admit they are new to collecting sneakers. i started with jordans in oct 2010. i did AF1's from 2002-2007 then stopped. but i've always known my jordan history...i hate when cats dont know at least what number jordan they are buying. that makes me lmmfao

people afraid to admit they are new to collecting sneakers. i started with jordans in oct 2010. i did AF1's from 2002-2007 then stopped. but i've always known my jordan history...i hate when cats dont know at least what number jordan they are buying. that makes me lmmfao

Electric Blue Foam Pros w/ pink laces (a la South Beach LeBrons)
OD resell prices on eBay (esp. for GR)
The ridiculous nicknames appointed to certain shoes. i.e Raptor VIIs & Breds
Decline in quality

Electric Blue Foam Pros w/ pink laces (a la South Beach LeBrons)
OD resell prices on eBay (esp. for GR)
The ridiculous nicknames appointed to certain shoes. i.e Raptor VIIs & Breds
Decline in quality

Back
Top Bottom