Moments in sneaker history that disgusted you???? Jordan Related

Wassup people, i wanted to know are there any moments in sneaker history that really disgusted you??????
Well i have one and its very recent.i got on niketalk the ther day and started reading and I read about the banned 1s release at the nike outlets. Dont get me wrong, i dont want them or anything like that but i was disgusted how people acted over them.People being in line at an outlet like they dont have a job lol. Resellers selling the shoe for 300+ when they only retail for 100+. People in showcase forum posting pickups of about 5+ pairs. then all the hype surrounding them like the jordan brand hasnt released this shoe about 5-6 times already!!!
mad.gif
 i mean i know this happens all the time but this moment really disgusted me how sneakers can make people go crazy!!!!! the way people acted over these made me start thinking about quiting (not really quitting but a figure of speech).

Do yall have any sneaker moments that made you really disgusted or sick??????

Wassup people, i wanted to know are there any moments in sneaker history that really disgusted you??????
Well i have one and its very recent.i got on niketalk the ther day and started reading and I read about the banned 1s release at the nike outlets. Dont get me wrong, i dont want them or anything like that but i was disgusted how people acted over them.People being in line at an outlet like they dont have a job lol. Resellers selling the shoe for 300+ when they only retail for 100+. People in showcase forum posting pickups of about 5+ pairs. then all the hype surrounding them like the jordan brand hasnt released this shoe about 5-6 times already!!!
mad.gif
 i mean i know this happens all the time but this moment really disgusted me how sneakers can make people go crazy!!!!! the way people acted over these made me start thinking about quiting (not really quitting but a figure of speech).

Do yall have any sneaker moments that made you really disgusted or sick??????

I blame that damned rap music
mad.gif
. like you said...all of that has been going on for years now. Yeah, it's sad but it's how things are right now, no point in stressing over it. I give it 10...maybe 15 years before the hype moseys on to something else. maybe less.

I blame that damned rap music
mad.gif
. like you said...all of that has been going on for years now. Yeah, it's sad but it's how things are right now, no point in stressing over it. I give it 10...maybe 15 years before the hype moseys on to something else. maybe less.

when CDP's were set to retail for $310 and people still bought them...

when wack colorways started being used on classic jordans (#'d ones he wore in games)...

the first time I went online and saw bootleg websites selling $80 clear plastic 11s

when wack colorways started being used on classic jordans (#'d ones he wore in games)...

the first time I went online and saw bootleg websites selling $80 clear plastic 11s

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

THIS.

THE FIRST TIME I SAW CLEAR JORDANS I CRIED.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

THIS.

THE FIRST TIME I SAW CLEAR JORDANS I CRIED.
frown.gif

I stepped in some really rancid dog nanny in my space jam jordans one time about a year ago. They needed plenty scrubbing and bleach to recover. I still feel like I can smell them. *shakes head and jowls vibrate*

I stepped in some really rancid dog nanny in my space jam jordans one time about a year ago. They needed plenty scrubbing and bleach to recover. I still feel like I can smell them. *shakes head and jowls vibrate*

Kinda reminds me of "The Heart of Darkness", how this dude named Kurtz went to the Congo & abused the Natives in search of Ivory.
Basically when rules are lifted that's when you know the true nature of a man!

Kinda reminds me of "The Heart of Darkness", how this dude named Kurtz went to the Congo & abused the Natives in search of Ivory.
Basically when rules are lifted that's when you know the true nature of a man!

anything Team Jordan after 99-2000.

resellers. i've only paid over retail once, and that was CG XI's last year... and it wasn't that much over.

anything Team Jordan after 99-2000.

resellers. i've only paid over retail once, and that was CG XI's last year... and it wasn't that much over.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

when i saw the quality of the CDP XI and 09' Space Jams 
sick.gif

Yup. To see such an iconic shoe get disrespected like that by the company that made it....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

when i saw the quality of the CDP XI and 09' Space Jams 
sick.gif

Yup. To see such an iconic shoe get disrespected like that by the company that made it....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anytime I hear someone get robbed/shot for some shoes, it makes me sick. I also hate seeing people rock or sell fake kicks thinking they're real or have some type of exclusives. I wanna tell them how so misinformed they are, but it's rarely worth the breath of air. It's also no secret that I'm not a fan of resellers, however these people have become a necessity in this hobby. I understand everybody needs to make a hustle, but it's become so ridiculous now.

Also, whenever I see the terms "Raptors", "B'reds"and "September Blues"...That disgusts me.

Back
Top Bottom