Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

Make the wife shower before any sex. Have a fetish for eating her ***** tell she squirts... realized that's the only way she will ever deep throat my **** and the occasional anal.. gotta make sure its wet before sticking it in

Make the wife shower before any sex. Have a fetish for eating her ***** tell she squirts... realized that's the only way she will ever deep throat my **** and the occasional anal.. gotta make sure its wet before sticking it in
yea anal is awesome.... its like plucking new tight cooch everytime... That is unless the chic stay TIUTB to which that thang is like the end score of a Milwaukee bucks and Miami heat game....

I remember back in the days dudes would be like that's nasty...if u do that u might as well do a man like whats really the difference

cornstarch ??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
http://www.grannymed.com/remedies/conditions/diaper-rash/cornstarch-for-diaper-rash

It is better for you to use the deodorant and/or baby powder because it absorb sweat dirt etc...

Man yall making me think yall parents like Michael Irvin said...."these girls out here losing recipes"

ive had chicks ask me to spit in they mouth & i did that nasty **** but :rofl: at yall askin a chick to spit in yo mouth

my contribution may not seem like much, but a chick licked my butt while she was givin me head 1 time...

I really like my body odor lol.

Like, I will scratch my scalp and then smell my fingers and keep doing it.

Or smell my clothes after I wake up for that sweet aroma haha.

don't judge me, i love myself :pimp:

Last edited:
my contribution may not seem like much, but a chick licked my butt while she was givin me head 1 time...
i had this happen to me a few years ago. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

a part me was like cool, but the other half wanted me to plant my heel into her forehead. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
HOLD UP

why is that baby wipes posts in here?

I thought that was like, an NT staple b.

Years back, I remember reading some NT'ers were about that life.

I was like whaaaat?

Went to the store, tried it out, havne't looked back since.

I know my butt is cleeeaaaan all the time now :pimp:

HOLD UP

why is that baby wipes posts in here?

I thought that was like, an NT staple b.

Years back, I remember reading some NT'ers were about that life.

I was like whaaaat?

Went to the store, tried it out, havne't looked back since.

I know my butt is cleeeaaaan all the time now
pimp.gif
yea did a thread about that based offa a discussion online... and most ppl saying that's some kid ish... on some do you wear a diaper too..?

Youd be surprised how many grown ppl walk around with shid stains and butt rust on the regular....

Bored? Cool

Walk in the kitchen grab that plastic bag from the grocery store
Throw it in the air and keep smacking it to keep it in the air
Greatest thing I've thought of when I got bored

Bruh I have never in my life been that bored.... What are you a kitten or something? Lol

:rofl: :rofl:

And yes, I'm about the clean cheeks life as well, whether it's baby wipes, or ripping paper towels in half and dabbing water on it. Ever since RZA called his bidet the "booty wetter" on MTV Cribs way back. It's like a lightbulb went off in my head.

Last edited:
^like a game of kick the can/rock down the street as u walk?
I use to do something kinda like that... like would take a mop/broom and lay my palm face up flat, and try to walk and balance the broom in the palm of my hand without it falling

i mastered the art of catching small edibles in my mouth by spending several weeks practicing for an hour a day with some cheerios.

Back when I was a kid, I use to push. I was about 15-16 selling more birds than PetSmart. That pure white ****. There was a point where i was seeing hundreds a day. I had clientele come to me, and i also use to travel across the boroughs to make drop offs. Let me tell you, driving on a Junior Drivers License from borough to borough with a trunk full of birds is nerve wrecking. It was very short lived..I left the game after a year

I worked at a local pet store so I use to sell white parakeets and cockatoos for the low. A lot of them were sick though, that's why I sold em for so cheap [color]

Last edited:
Back when I was a kid, I use to push. I was about 15-16 selling more birds than PetSmart. That pure white ****. It was very short lived

I worked at a local pet store so I use to sell white parakeets and cockatoos for the low. A lot of them were sick though, that's why I sold em for so low [color]
did a chicken go for 30?

Back
Top Bottom