Mom Dukes finna beat his %#% for this one... Joker Tat

tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That's not even in the same universse as 'Chist'

laugh.gif

Not that I would ever, EVER get a Joker tat, but that one's actually not bad.
Agreed. Dude that tatted Chist on somebody should have been impaled with a hot stake.
laugh.gif
what is it with you and my dog? I'll have to have mom dukes dress her up more so you can have more material
tongue.gif

pimp.gif
I never knew that was your dog. Dope.

laugh.gif
yeah, well my moms dog now obviously since I'm no longer at home. Miss Ethel, the meathead.

If all goes according to plans though, next month I will be in a dog friendly building so I can get my own pup

To be honest, the tatt is actually pretty good. As for the actual subject, to each his own my friends. I think a better tattoo would have been the blackcircles and red batman logo like was seen in the promo posters with a "Why So Serious?" underneath.

Indeed
pimp.gif
I'm going to be one of those nutty dog owners who dress them up in outfits and crap though
laugh.gif
well, jackets anyways since it's cold here.

puppy pic
happy.gif

1550962565_l.jpg

1550962565_l.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chill out girl, you're bringing out the softie in me
embarassed.gif
. Jeeeeeezzzz....

I plan on getting a pup.... something a little more tough though... like a rot or a pit, ya know? I want a !!+@# so I can name her Jackie
pimp.gif
. I alwaysthought that was a great rotweiler (sp?) name. My girlfriend wants a husky, which is cool, but I don't really like people friendly dogs. I want mydog to be ME-friendly and Who the +%!# are youish to everyone else. I might start a thread on dog names later on because if I got a black lab puppy,I'm 92% sure I'd name him Noob
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I plan on getting a pup.... something a little more tough though... like a rot or a pit, ya know? I want a !++!+ so I can name her Jackie
pimp.gif
. I always thought that was a great rotweiler (sp?) name. My girlfriend wants a husky, which is cool, but I don't really like people friendly dogs. I want my dog to be ME-friendly and Who the *@%% are youish to everyone else. I might start a thread on dog names later on because if I got ab lack lab puppy, I'm 92% sure I'd name him Noob
pimp.gif

First dog was a Rott named Elvira
laugh.gif
My dad really needs to quit namingthe dogs. I want a terrier, I love them even if they are a bit stubborn. Bostons are so cute. Or maybe a Frenchie. Most of the joints around here only takedogs under a certain weight. Once we buy a home then we'll get the big dogs
laugh.gif

I had a Rot named Nike
pimp.gif
frown.gif
... she got jacked...

My cousin has a york named Mojo. He's soooooooo cool. He always tries to steal my lady from me when I'm not looking. He be all up in her face, brushingagainst her goods and smiling and %*%%. That little $!+*** got game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. If I hada Yorky, I'd name him Diesel... or name her Yola... eitherone. That would be cool.

Illuztrious:
I have a Polo tat and still think that Joker tat is a really bad idea.
I think most of us don't believe you. What you need is more people.

And pics.

Back
Top Bottom