Mom and Pop stores in the dmv do we have any? No not Majors..

Just a question i see in the sneaker forums nyc guys can get any shoe 2 weeks prior for a lil more money just because they have all these mom and pop stores in nyc it be nice if the dmv had at least a few are there any you all know about in the area?

Im sure there are a few spots in the DMV but no one will give up there connect! Mom and pops shops are the easiest way to avoid the hassle of a release! 

Shhoooooooooot back in the day your connect could run it like that through there big name store. Then the era of "don't tell nobody" dawned and it came to an end. I rarely buy shoes anymore so I couldn't be of much help. All the "mom n pop" stores went belly up around the Richmond area

Here's the secret...

Networking + being a consistent shopper= you will be taken care of

You may not get the shoes early but they may hold them until the rush dies down or allow you to purchase night before and pick up release day. Target lower volume stores and deal w/ the manager directly. Thats how I took care of people. Springing for lunch and small things like that add up.

"Become Familiar"

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Here's the secret...

Networking + being a consistent shopper= you will be taken care of

You may not get the shoes early but they may hold them until the rush dies down or allow you to purchase night before and pick up release day. Target lower volume stores and deal w/ the manager directly. Thats how I took care of people. Springing for lunch and small things like that add up.

"Become Familiar"

will do thats some good advice

Back
Top Bottom