Mom & 4 daughters get 9 boob jobs

1101.gif

I'm not a breast man.... def. not a silicon man. Big whoop. Ya'll know it's men with ******* too right? I'm more into vagina, myself.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm not a breast man.... def. not a silicon man. Big whoop. Ya'll know it's men with ******* too right? I'm more into vagina, myself.

What the hell are you talking about?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Seriously.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

They can do whatever they want with their bodies, but it just irks me how they place so much on vanity rather than being happy with what they have. I am sure the daughters looked fine without the surgery beforehand. As for the mom, she says she breastfed nine kids and her boobs went downhill, so it is understandable that she would be self-conscious about them. At 50 though, don't think I will care anymore about how my boobs look like by then.
dima... thats because u have been gifted with heavenly mammaries
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

They can do whatever they want with their bodies, but it just irks me how they place so much on vanity rather than being happy with what they have. I am sure the daughters looked fine without the surgery beforehand. As for the mom, she says she breastfed nine kids and her boobs went downhill, so it is understandable that she would be self-conscious about them. At 50 though, don't think I will care anymore about how my boobs look like by then.
dima... thats because u have been gifted with heavenly mammaries
pimp.gif
QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dumbest post ever Rilla, dumbest post ever
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom