Mom & 4 daughters get 9 boob jobs

sovh5d.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/life-style/k...5875-21512369/

Chantal Marshall and four of her daughters have had NINE boob jobs between them, making them the British family to have had the most breast surgery - bra none!

They call their home Silicone City - and for good reason. Chantal Marshall and four of her daughters have had NINE boob jobs between them.

That makes them the British family to have had the most breast surgery - bra, er, bar none.

While most mums and their daughters enjoy shopping trips together, Chantal, 50, and her daughters have spent nearly £40,000 on visits to cosmetic surgeons tohave their breasts enlarged.

Ripley, 18, Tara, 22, Terri, 25, Emma, 28, and mum-of-nine Chantal, of Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Notts, now boast chest sizes ranging from 34DD to 32GG.

On one occasion, Emma and Ripley even ended up having breast enhancement surgery on the same day and at the same clinic as their mum.

Tara had booked her consultation aged 17 so she could have the op as soon as she reached the age of 18.

The sisters - all with matching blonde hair just like their mum - say that like most siblings they have always copied each other.

But they insist that when it comes their chest sizes, they aren't at all competitive.

They reckon their desire for bigger boobs was inspired by Chantal - who is often mistaken by strangers for their sister.

Here they share their stories...

They can do whatever they want with their bodies, but it just irks me how they place so much on vanity rather than being happy with what they have. I am surethe daughters looked fine without the surgery beforehand. As for the mom, she says she breastfed nine kids and her boobs went downhill, so it is understandablethat she would be self-conscious about them. At 50 though, don't think I will care anymore about how my boobs look like by then.

anybody who is giving these girls the
sick.gif
you know damn well if they allwalked into your room and said they wanted it you'd give it to them.

whoa thats crazy and dope at the same time lol ...

most def they all can get it
pimp.gif
devil.gif

but the far 3 *middle then moving right* def getting extra
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

They can do whatever they want with their bodies, but it just irks me how they place so much on vanity rather than being happy with what they have. I am sure the daughters looked fine without the surgery beforehand. As for the mom, she says she breastfed nine kids and her boobs went downhill, so it is understandable that she would be self-conscious about them. At 50 though, don't think I will care anymore about how my boobs look like by then.
Absolutely - and there's something wrong with a 17yo booking in so she can have the op at 18 - it shows how much she is appreciated just forbeing herself at home.

Back
Top Bottom