Molly Aint That Bad: No Brain Damage From Ecstasy, New Research Shows

I don't care how many references to E you can quote from Eminem and Jay-Z...that **** didn't become a STAPLE in the hood til the ****** I named started talking about it.

Like I said...you pull some pills out around some ****** back in the late 90s and early 00's they would have told you "get outta here with that white boy ****". 
What are we talking about here?

The impact on the culture or Gucci's influence on some easy manipulated hood dudes? 

My b...I'm addressing 90's babies. 

Last edited:
What are we talking about here?

The impact on the culture or Gucci's influence on some easy manipulated hood dudes? 

My b...I'm addressing 90's babies. 
Aren't 90's babies the primary demographic of this MDMA "phase" right now?

I don't see ****** in their 30s and 40s talking about popping mollies every weekend. I see teens and people in their 20s primarily being the culprits.

But yes...Eminem put them on to that.

You right.

Aren't 90's babies the primary demographic of this MDMA "phase" right now?

I don't see ****** in their 30s and 40s talking about popping mollies every weekend. I see teens and people in their 20s primarily being the culprits.

But yes...Eminem put them on to that.

You right.
90's babies were not even 10 years old when e was a hit on the rave scene...so of course of you weren't even privy to it's use during that time period. 

But Gucci brought it to the hood...and as a result you say he had more of an impact on usage cause of the song Rollin. 

But we were never talking about when E hit the rave scene. I also wasn't born in the 90s.

We were talking about when it became prevalent in the Hip Hop Community which in turn bought us to this current level of molly being mentioned 20 x in a song by damn near every artist out right now.

Last edited:
I was rolling for one of the Watch The Throne shows I went to.... :smokin

Can I please re-live that night, like right now, I seriously need it.

Em brought it to hip hop...regardless of how you look at it. There was not one rapper outside of Em who ever talked about poppin pills on records.

It was always blunts, and liquor. 

And that was never the debate...but ok. You can keep harping on that point if it makes you feel better.

Em may have exposed hip hop to it on a wide scale but nobody was ****** with it. It was still "crazy white boy pill head ****" back then.

Hell it was still that when Rollin actually came out. But it was around that time it started blowing up. EVERYBODY knew that song from 20 something hood dudes to teenage white kids. That's E though, and E sucks.

Rappers very obviously had a major impact on E usage. ****** always wanna emulate a rapper and if a rapper says its cool.... Well you know the rest. And I do not mean Eminem :lol: he was talking about E, coke, crack, smack, and everything else. I mean Gucci, Waka, down south dudes. People in party areas heavily populated by white people already knew the deal.

Its just happening all over again with molly, like Wayne lightweight made it happen with shrooms, super popularized lean and pills :smh: got people who swore they'd never go past weed wanting to roll cuz some ***** with ****** up teeth popped a molly and started sweating.

edit - I wasn't going to cite Juicy J because he was lowkey talking about rolling since triple 6, but he's had an impact on molly use. dude got signed to Taylor Gang, started this "Trippy" movement, and brought it to another crowd who wasn't messing with it.

Last edited:
^ I'm talking about dudes saying Gucci made E popular in hip hop when that's not the case. 

Reading comprehension homie. 

"Get a couple'a chicks/get em to try to do E/hopefully they'll menage before I reach my garage/"

Ya'll better know that line and song. And that was a mighty long time ago.

"Get a couple'a chicks/get em to try to do E/hopefully they'll menage before I reach my garage/"

Ya'll better know that line and song. And that was a mighty long time ago.

of course. this was 01? every time I even heard people mention E back then they were talking about getting girls on it just to make them act wild. I literally never heard a dude say he wanted to try beans until Rollin came out. that's why I'm lost like how did Em get E to pop like that? people were looking at him like a drug addict.

you had the select wild few dudes (Tech N9ne, Three 6, people like that) who were talking about it but _ still weren't on it like that cuz it wasn't a big thing. when did Mac Dre start spittin about thizzin? I just started listening to dude recently, but I been listening to Em damn near religiously since grade school and I can't think of an instance where Eminem made E look positive :lol:

meanwhile Gucci drops Rollin and it's a radio smash, everyone and their grandma knew that song. I still don't even know how it got cleared for radio play.

sidenote I wanna go to a Kanye show rollin. I so badly want to peak when he does Power. I recently figured out Way Too Cold x Who Gon Stop Me x Power while peaking is what being Zeus has to feel like.

^ and from where did you jump to that conclusion. its not producing or damaging anything, its just using up what you already have in you a lot faster.

you will get depressed a day or two after while it rebuilds.

one thing i must say though, is the wave the following week of small intense random happiness
smokin.gif
This may be true for very casual users.

However it does do damage to your dopamine levels and receptors the more frequent it is used/abused.  Same w/ adderall.  That ish isn't good on your receptors in the long run.

Damage to your dopamine receptors can lead to parkinsons and other movement related disorders.

http://www.sfgate.com/health/article/A-little-ecstasy-a-lot-of-damage-It-hurts-2791883.php

....article is a little sensationlist, but there is truth to it. do your research.

.....good luck.

I have done molly a few times maybe 5 years ago and I am done with it for now on.  Pretty much quit chiefing and try to limit my drinking to a couple times a month and keep it moderate unless its a major holidy/friend birthday/special occasion.

That constant lifestyle>that rollercoaster life
glasses.gif

Pretty sure the Bay Area been "Thizzin"

Poppin at an edm show>>>>

Hip hop heads been late to the MDMA...

Pop, get a light show, while a chick is rubbing your head/body... And then smell that Vicks...

I know y'all dudes that are just starting out dont know about that Vicks... Someone offers you Vicks while rolling... You take it!

I miss rolling sometimes haha

Pop, get a light show, while a chick is rubbing your head/body... And then smell that Vicks...

I know y'all dudes that are just starting out dont know about that Vicks... Someone offers you Vicks while rolling... You take it!

RaverMaskGlowSticks430.jpg

"why are you taking surgical masks to the show?"

me: >D

How'd this thread turned to talking about rap? :lol:

Anyways, here's a documentary from nightline. I had to watch it for a class back in 2011. This is what made me want to give it a try. Very informative, and further research can be done after watching for those who want to know more about MDMA. I'll roll one day when I can find some quality stuff.

RaverMaskGlowSticks430.jpg

"why are you taking surgical masks to the show?"

me: >D

Some people just don't know haha... I take in a Vicks inhaler and a little container of the gel...
Also hand lotion...

Heat up your Vicks inhaler with a lighter ( like you do to a blunt to dry it) hot Vicks
Is raw

Eminem definitely didn't make that **** cool. Back then...****** in the hood still considered that **** as something that was for white kids.

Go ask someone in the hood born in the early 90s about Eminem and pills and they aint gonna know what you talkin about. 
Word, born in 91 and I can't cosign Eminen making E the move

Most of the "Molly" that is distributed in the US isn't real MDMA. What you are taking is "M1" an alternative form. Unless you are popping "MoonRocks" dont waste your time.

gotta try that inhaler, heating it sounds crazy.

Most of the "Molly" that is distributed in the US isn't real MDMA. What you are taking is "M1" an alternative form. Unless you are popping "MoonRocks" dont waste your time.

over here we call crack moonrocks, though :lol:

essentially if you're eating the capsules, you're not doing it right anyway. that's where people are getting M1. it's weaker, lasts less time, cheaper for the seller, and starter rollers won't know the difference. and pleas believe you will get charged the same price :lol:

I always tell people, get somebody reliable. no randoms. don't just buy it because some random dude has it. if they're not 40+ years old and looking like Willie Nelson or Janis Joplin, I cain't eem fade it.

Last edited:
^ and from where did you jump to that conclusion. its not producing or damaging anything, its just using up what you already have in you a lot faster.
you will get depressed a day or two after while it rebuilds.
one thing i must say though, is the wave the following week of small intense random happiness :smokin

umm, common sense? If you flood the brain with serotonin constantly and stop don't you think it will affect you negatively.

Back
Top Bottom