MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
Yeah I'm pretty sick of the stadium issue as well. But it's just so irritating that Oakland go can't get their stuff together. I was talking to Andy Dolish last week and he feels the Raiders are good as gone. They lost their chance at a joint stadium with the 49ers, and will be gone.

St. Louis, simply because the framework is in place for an NFL team to exist there. Ideally for us that would be the Rams staying there since they're there, but Kroenke seems adamant about returning to California. San Antonio is dead in the water because of the Cowboy's influence with the owners and commissioner's office. Houston and Dallas won't support a third Texas team and will work to blockade an approval for move (since ultimately this is a decision that the owners render in determining who goes where).

Its so repetitive. 5 years from now we're going to be talkin about the same issue :lol: both LA and Oakland haven't been able to get it done.

After the draft we can start making mostly informed takes on what our record could shake out to be this year. Hitting again through picks 1-4 would fundamentally improve us in a way that wouldn't be true for most teams.

Dude has a QB that doesn't have SWAG or a limp arm now. Crabs hopefully to get his Keyshawn Johnson on this year. lol.

Don't think Reggie and JDR will go after a WR w/ the #4 pick ....Reggie never drafted a WR 1st round when he was with GB ~ its either LW or trade back i think ....

I'm ok with Cooper at 4 if LW is gone, even though history shows you don't need a top 10 receiver to win. I really like him.

Best case scenario is Mariota is still there and either Philly or Cleveland backs up the truck for dude.

If LW isn't there he better take Cooper. We need a #1 WR so bad. Give Carr some weapons before his confidence is shot

I don't know if I would want a trade down if Williams is there, though. Even after he's drafted I wouldn't look to trade down unless we're bowled over.

My scenario would be trading only if Williams is gone. I mean if the Browns offer both their firsts that would be a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom