Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

So I sold my copy to my friend for $10 tonight. It was real the first two months, brahs
smokin.gif
But this @**# was just draining my soul of joy after that short time. Maybe I'll see y'all in a future COD game if the developers figure their @**# out and make online fun again
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
I could NEVER sell this game, even for $10, that's chump change. I'm gonna keep em all, so I can show my future grand kids, and they can show theres :tongue:

"Terminal will be coming to #MW3 on PS3 August 16th for Elite premium members, August 17th for 'non-elite,' Infinity Ward announced via Twitter.

Lag Comp (Xbox & PS3) - TDM has some settings that replicate to an extent MW2 lag comp settings. More to be done here. Moving to all playlists soon. Probably sometime next week barring any issues. PC is still being worked on as well but is a different code path.

Weapon Balance - We have started our pass on weapons here at the studio and are testing out some changes. We are just hitting ARs and SMGs at first. Our current philosophy on this right now is not to nerf but rather to buff those weapons that are under-performing. Not sure yet on the eta of when these changes will go live.

Spawning (All) - Faceoff maps have had more spawn points added and a slight tweak to the logic. Should reduce the amount of spawn trapping. But the maps are small so spawning will always feel dangerous. Part of the fun of the mode. A full re-write on spawn logic is in the works but will be some time before it is ready.

Vintage did the MP5 get a buff yet?
IDK it feels alot better now then when i was using it earlier i just got it gold
been using kick and rapid fire seems the kill range has improve and recoil has slightly improve

Vintage did the MP5 get a buff yet?
IDK it feels alot better now then when i was using it earlier i just got it gold
been using kick and rapid fire seems the kill range has improve and recoil has slightly improve

as of now, i don't think so. i see them releasing it hopefully as a hotfix and not a full patch by the end of the month.

can anybody help me out? for some reason I cant download the newest maps and I have a elite account so I dont know why it wont download correctly cause I have tried it a couple of times already

can anybody help me out? for some reason I cant download the newest maps and I have a elite account so I dont know why it wont download correctly cause I have tried it a couple of times already

PS3 DLC Issues - Some of the issues with PS3 DLC have been resolved. There are still isolated cases of people losing their Elite Subscription (me included) and also of some DLC content that seems to be either unplayable or un-downloadable. We are still working with Sony on those issues. Hit up @candyslexia for possible solutions for DLC issues.

face off can be :x when runnin' dolo against a team. if I get on during the week it is usually after 10P ET.

Yeah, I lost my DLC 1 package too. Ill redownload it in a lil bit (if I can). Anybody gonna be on in the next 30mins?

Back
Top Bottom