Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Battousai701

facesinatra and his low kd ratio and how he tried to lie about it. hopefully he proves to be valuable
I was being sarcastic.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Order of selections:

Round 1

1. J-Cuzzo
2. Hyper
3. BayAreaBully
4. ILLoQuent13
5. Pootaing
6. Vintagesole
7. xSupreme
8. June_The_Beast

Round 2

1. aNYthing
2. Chrisssss03
3. TapTapPull
4. DecembersOwn21
5. BuRRack_Obama
6. thefreshestjrk
7. Clear_View
8. Infyrno

Round 3

1. Demize
2. Bobbyano
3. DJ-Wes1er
4. WesleyMckenzie
5. DMasta
6. Dhuang
7. Riotmaker
8. Shoemasta

Round 4

1. Just_Bob
2. Skinnymane
3. JayMosEnvied
4. pacmagic202
5. O_Diddy
6. JMD619
7. Bigbobbs87
8. Thrill4akill

Round 5

1. mnmsarao
2. ABPUA6
3. Disgaea_7656
4. RobGVA
5. Battousai
6. Chris
7. Ayo_Capo
8. bulle_345

Round 6

1. MoMoney848
2. r3lativity
3. HTown
4. Allday1626
5. Zero23
6. UCLABRUIN
7. ATL_Finest
8. Noskey

Round 7

1. LALAKERSFAN
2. Zapatohead
3. Lanzer
4. J-ThaGreat
5. Efrain
6. Ritsuh
7. f_a360
8. DBlack

Round 8

1. TheGamingMessiah
2. tru_blu_86
3. CaseyJones
4. alctarheel
5. Golden Child
6. Roc99
7. TsunamiHair
8. everysingletime

Round 9

1. brb_fapping
2. playtoomuch
3. Jag09mxe
4. Jimmythai
5. AceAceMoneyMoney
6. jrp44
7. edubwg
8. LosManNYC

Round 10

1. Hands of God
2. DSK's #1 Fan
3. Lvilleplaya
4. facesinatra aka 3.10 KD
5. jacndabx
6. flash
7. eddiegratis
8. DaveBFI. Otherwise known as "Mr. Irrelevant" if you follow the NFL.

I'm gonna try to get the PS3 ambassador to bless us with the preseason power rankings.
nerd.gif

Surprised at a name that fell to round 7.  Only played with him a few times but I feel he's a lot better than his KD.  
nerd.gif

As for team 8, just know that if there's any shortage for any reason on the weekends I'm ready to step up
pimp.gif
  demize is nice.  also another guy a lot better than his KD.  oh and sorry about that search and destroy game btw, I was multitasking and playing that game on autopilot... didn't realize you guys wanted me to leave the bomb alone until after the game
laugh.gif

lol oh man this thread is hilarious , i feel like everybody is being sarcastic ? besides Illoquent , like foreals ? Wheres the spirit ? Im somebody to say this but , its just not the same as the Call of duty 4 tournaments
ohwell.gif
. . . It was funner , it was something NEW. Well to me atleast , I was like what ? 13? going against like dudes 8 years older than me . I mean at 13 , what did I do ? stay home all day , play cod4 , niketalk . Im 16 now , im rarely home . i barely play call of duty
ohwell.gif
ughh that LA lifestyle got a hold of me ;l Sorry guys , but I will be back , remember how I wished to be king ? Well beware . 2012 is real , real new .. ANyways , I`ll try my best to be there for my team , thanks alot taptappull . For picking out my team and what not .
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Well Goodnight NT , this red bull & this other stuff I had is wearing off .

Jk this thread is corny and it sucks , how yall still throwin tournaments tho? like foreals ? -_- it got old , get over it . COME AT ME BROS , NTERS , MW3 PLAYERS ! .. Bf3 > Mw3 * Flame SUit on ***** Called it

I got picked 2nd overall?

What the %*+# is this?

I thought I was gonna go in the 3rd round.

My name ain't henz0, %*+#.

Starting on Sunday?

Starting on Sunday?

BTW Pure, if you still need someone to captain the team I don't mind taking over if Supreme/Clear/Bobby don't want it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ getting picked in the 1st even though i warned everyone that i dont have a ps3 yet

My preseason power rankings coming soon..

Originally Posted by stackz

Team 5.

Capt. BillyGunn

Pootaing

Burrack

WesleyMckenzie

O_Diddy

RobGVA

Zero23

J-ThaGreat

GOLD3N_CH1LD

Jimmythai

Jacndabx

Let's get it! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to run. Add me on PSN: Zero23

Is Poot really playing?

Originally Posted by pootaing

30t6p3b.gif
@ getting picked in the 1st even though i warned everyone that i dont have a ps3 yet

My preseason power rankings coming soon..

it's aight poot. I believe in you.
glasses.gif

Team 8.
Capt. JPthe3
June_The_Beast
Infyrno
Demize
Thrill
MnMsarao
Noskey
Lakersfan
everysingletime
BRB_Fapping
DaveBFI

nerd.gif
....even tho I got picked last....
frown.gif

NT Power Rankings: Preseason Edition

1. Team 3 - Stacked at the top, Ronald Weasley will be able to play to his abilities on this team and accumulate his 6 kpg average while still having time to destroy his poutine and stretch for his rec league volleyball game. Bayarea and TapTap continue their tradition of being teammates which is becoming eerily homosexual 

2. Team 4 - This team screams talent on paper but can go south if illoquent can't suppress his off field alcoholic habits. For Team 4 to realize their full potential December needs to focus on finishing all of his homework before match time in order to contribute. Battousai can be a sleeper for this team, but the mystique of his microphone is gone so actual results may vary 

3. Team 1 - Cuzzo finally gets drafted where he belongs, but i havent seen anything play for a couple seasons. Donut winning the FFA is the most surprising event of this draft since his skills are that of Chad Ochocinco in the MLS. Can this team bring Mo to the majestic afterlife and allow him to claim his 100 wives? 

4. Team 6 - Boost lost a FFA for the first time since the days of COD4 but still managed to select a good to potentially great team. Once Vintage blesses the team with his Barry White voice on the mic, all of his teammates will be instantly uplifted and play better. With that said I dont @!#@$% know anyone on this team outside of vintage boost and freshest 

5. Team 8 - Decent looking team, mnm was a great value pick that late in the draft. Team will depend on JP's ability to steal his neighbors internet and/or suppressing his ADD. A june + fully sane JP can be a lethal combo

6. Team 2 - They are only this low because i don't know anyone outside of Hyper and Ning. With that said this could be the team that plays the most strategically averaging 5 deaths per match and 0 movement per game. 

7. Team 5 - See 2006/2007 Cleveland Cavaliers. Can't really rate my own team higher than anyone elses but definitely some talent here. Depends on if Burrack plays as a black man or a white man. 

Failed to make rankings/didnt recieve a vote:

Team 7 - Look for a mid season trade demand from supreme's girlfriend. Doug Christie. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I can't keep track of the team I'm on or the team I drafted for JP.

Team 8
JPThe3
JuneTheBeast
noskey
Demize
Mnmsarao
everysingletime
thrill4akill
BRB_Fapping
Infyrno23
LALAKERFAN
DAVEBFL

In no particular order
I'll take it from here buddy , thanks . And sorry for
30t6p3b.gif

LALAKERFAN , MNM , JUNE , NOSKEY ARE like the only people I know
laugh.gif

Ohh well , Underdogs attack 
pimp.gif
Demize and Thrill are the truth. Infyrno... I never played with as far as I can remember. Never heard of the other guys, but I'm sure they'll do fine as long as they stick to playing for the win. Our team is one of those underrated groups that'll make noise
pimp.gif
JP3, you cant be making passes at us while we're in game though
laugh.gif
None of that wild %**! you were sending out to everyone in PMs last week.
Ayeee. Not familiar with most my team tho
laugh.gif

About to clear up room. *#** finna get real
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom