Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the new patch doesn't look new lo. all they did was roll back to a early version check the version on the top of the screen

Yeah it sucks IMO. Its taking longer to get kills now.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the new patch doesn't look new lo. all they did was roll back to a early version check the version on the top of the screen

Yeah it sucks IMO. Its taking longer to get kills now.

My first game after the new patch was crazy. The announcer of whatever you call him kept screaming we got the lead but actually we were losing. And he said enemy UAV is up like thousand times. 

EDIT: This can't be real life. I got the game winning kill with airdrop trap. I've never got killed with those. Because i'm not taking crates if i'm not sure that they are mine. 

I played this morning and leveled up all the way to 32. Now I log on and it says I'm level 8. In the accolades it still says I'm level 32.

-____- what the hell mayne

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

its a noob feast tonight.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
tell me about it..played a game im am average 15 kill guy was the only one on my team with 20 kills and my teammates all had 5
sick.gif

psn: airjuniors

the last patch 1.04 was to fix lags of course it worked well in the infinity ward office because of the landline they playing on
the patcfh came on and it was actually worse community complained and they rolled the version back to a previous build just with
glitches and bugs fixed so its pretty much 1.03 version 2 but packaged as 1.05

What the *%%#? Got kicked out of the game when i was just going to use my stealth bomber. It said servers are disconnected or something.. EDIT: Now i can't get online at all. Anyone else having this problem?

Done w/ this game until they fix the spawns.

How are they WORSE than they were?

HOW DO I WATCH 2 OTHER KILLCAMS ON MY KILLCAM?

KILLCAMS ON KILLCAMS ON KILLCAMS.

I'm done.

just got done playing a match of S&D. went 15-2. killed almost all the team with the predator missile. Then the host disconnected his ps3. Received a lot of hate messages too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

I'm done.
I just read this with your accent 
laugh.gif

I switched to the P90 and my k/d went up .4. I am still very average on this game when I've been above average in every COD prior.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I'm done.
I just read this with your accent 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm done.
I'm trying to picture the watching a killcam on a killcam on a killcam thing. 

I haz ze headache. 

Looks like the the newest patch 1.05 was rolled out last night, has anyone got it yet? I've yet to receive it myself.

I'm done.
img-thing

So after 5 prestiges, I am still thoroughly enjoying the game. Some observations.....

-in the early levels ill use the FMG9 & MP9 as primaries on the small tight maps. They level up quick and the 10,000 XP for each one helps a lot early on.

-happy to see campers aren't reaping the benefits in past games. This is why the random spawns don't bother me. Plus campers can be flanked pretty easily, claymores and bouncing betties won't protect them against a stalker user and multiple flanking routes.

-MP7 & MK14= favorite guns in the game.

-loved domination in previous games......hate it here.....some of the flag locations....SMH

Back
Top Bottom