Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ It's cool. We're doing the best we can with what we've got over here.

All I know is, on Call of Duty: gun-on-gun, I'm done... word to Donut.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i swear you need to steal internet off Pacquiao or something he not gon notice 

but you got like the worse timing ever tho joining games how you gon join the game 

and be kill 98, 99, and 100, I'm Done word to Hyper (with correct accent) 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but you got like the worse timing ever tho joining games how you gon join the game 

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Nostalgic Map Pack Info

Crossifre?
eek.gif
 Shipment?
eek.gif
Favela?
eek.gif
Terminal?
eek.gif
Those 4 maps alone crush all them $!#$$$!# !+* maps in MW3.

Anyone else having more lag issues than usual? For some reason it feels like MW3 is getting laggier for me with each update 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

got a Headquarters party going anyone wanna join up hit me up
special incentive Cuzzo got a new mic he sound like he 45 come check it out

WHAT!!!! First it kicked me out of the game then i came back and saw i'm level one. Level !!*%#$! one?! I was 22 in my first prestige and now i'm level 1? This can't be true. And now i can't get at all to online. Edit: it says the server is not available at this time check blaa blaa status. There it says everything is working perfectly. This is bunch of #+%#@%#+. 

Deleted the "NT" clan i made since "NKETLK" actually has members.
Can I have an invite over there? I still have my founder bonus exp available since elite was/is so from the start.

PSN/Elite:ssjjfar

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess I only get to hop on games with people already rage-quitting over of the onslaught you've caused.  
laugh.gif

What's the official NT Elite Clan?
nerd.gif

I know Hyper ,Grimey & someone else made one & I don't think I know which is the OFFICIAL one.

PO

I was reading the mw3 forums and they were blaming anonymous for servers being down. That's funny. I'm pretty sure they had nothing to do with it. It's just that this game's servers are bad.
BTW am i the only when i'm the host i can't kill anyone. Like really if i'm host i go 2-20. I think that's why there's so many host migrations.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I was reading the mw3 forums and they were blaming anonymous for servers being down. That's funny. I'm pretty sure they had nothing to do with it. It's just that this game's servers are bad.
BTW am i the only when i'm the host i can't kill anyone. Like really if i'm host i go 2-20. I think that's why there's so many host migrations.
yeah, i went about 5-25 today or something when i had 1 bar.

btw don't know if anyone knows but for those that are still on the hunt for Doritos/ Mountain Dew double xp codes, you can use the Dorito codes more than once but the Mtn Dew caps only once. My brother and I have been trading codes back and forth. Here's a few we've both used, not completely sure if it works more than twice so here goes nothing:

KN97YYKZLY
BYHYN633H7
LZBK7EWW37

Let me know if it worked or not. If so then we should share some codes so we all can eat

Back
Top Bottom