Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

bought the premium the other week, feel like a waste
30t6p3b.gif

wanna squeeze the juice outta this so im willing to share. first 2 from my friends' list to hit me up ill go ahead shoot over my info to you so youse bums can dl these maps.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

bought the premium the other week, feel like a waste
30t6p3b.gif

wanna squeeze the juice outta this so im willing to share. first 2 from my friends' list to hit me up ill go ahead shoot over my info to you so youse bums can dl these maps.
smile.gif

heads up, the 2 include your account

Originally Posted by pootaing

iva had all the maps but no one else on NT does
frown.gif

i have em all too..........
finally got a headset..........px3`s.

how do you hear game sound in the headset though?   im using an HDMI cable, so how does that work?

it didnt come with the manuals........got it for$70 on ebay.

smile.gif
nerd.gif

With the way he was describing the %+%$ to me, Donut actually got me considering dropping $ to get a headset too. I think I pick up sound pretty good but I wonder how much a set would help...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

how do you hear game sound in the headset though?   im using an HDMI cable, so how does that work?
HDMI to your ps3 to your TV for video.

connect the USB to the transmitter and then to the ps3.After connect the RCA cable adapter to the transmitter (has one green plug with two other red and white female ends) then connect the RCA cables ( red,white,yellow) that came with

the ps3 to the RCA adapter. boot the ps3 and go to audio settings and set audio from HDMI to RCA cables

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by pootaing

iva had all the maps but no one else on NT does
frown.gif

i have em all too..........
finally got a headset..........px3`s.

it didnt come with the manuals........got it for$70 on ebay.

change the audio output options on your playstation.

I have em all I just need to download em. I'll try and be on more this weekend. Between the Yanks, Knicks, NHL playoffs and rediscovering Red Dead Redemption, I haven't been on
frown.gif

^good look clear.

deactivated all 5 accounts. you should be good now(?) illo

Login as someone who has a premium account and then what?

same steps- go through your account settings>dl list & get some!

only difference i could think of is you'd have to dl the each map(black box, overwatch,etc.) seperately as opposed to one big map pack.

^good look clear.

deactivated all 5 accounts. you should be good now(?) illo
Login as someone who has a premium account and then what?
same steps- go through your account settings>dl list & get some!

only difference i could think of is you'd have to dl the each map(black box, overwatch,etc.) seperately as opposed to one big map pack.

I'm good to go now. Good lookin' G.

pimp.gif

I've seen my boy play on the maps and they aren't really that hot but #!+% it can't complain since it's free.
laugh.gif

I plan on being on all night.........finally got the headset going.

Anyone else have the px3?

I THINK i figured out how to get the game sound on the headset.........it started working last night, but i still dont know EXACTLY what i did.

So i was pissed that it still wasnt working and thought the cords were messed up........so i tried anything i could and VOILA, it started working.

I turned on the headset and put the button twice, then i started hearing sound out of the headphones from the psn menu.........this morning, it didnt work, but i pushed the button allot, and it started working again.

Do you have to push the power button a few times for the game sound to come through instead of just the chat?

^I might on for a little bit in 30 minutes. Let me know what medication you're gonna be on though.

I wont be on till like 10:30 or 11 when i get off work.........dbl xp too, plan on getting from rank 23, 9th prestige to get to my first LEGIT 10th prestige.

Even though they watered it down with 5 more freggin prestiges............But im gonna stop at the 11th prestige

ok, this headset is pissing me the #%$% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

they worked all day yesterday............but its like they only work if i turn the headphones on at the same time as the ps3. its like i have to do it at the right time to get game sound in the headset instead of just the chat.

anyone else know someone with a slim ps3 with this issue. i look on google, but when i put PX3 it always puts PS3 instead.......smh

Pac, have you gone into Sound Settings, and turned Audio Multi output "On?"

This way sound can come out of any output ports you have filled, like your HDMI and your component/RCA port, or optical port (not sure what the PX3 uses).

Might help.

yea, i did all that %#%@ and it still only works when i do something specific............but i cant figure it out exactly.

ive EVENTUALLY got it working the last 3 days...........and havent changed the settings at all.

i sent TB an email, hopefully they know whats going on.

like now.......i have them working again.

this is what i had to do.

i put the button once and held it down until i turned on the ps3...........and let it go when it came on......and it started working.

smh...............what happens if i never turn off the ps3? does it get hot while idle? or only when games are being played?

Back
Top Bottom