Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I just read it's supposed to be down until 2 AM PST.

thats just great
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Could have been your kills from gun and your assault pack. My barracks says I got 25 kill streak but I have never gotten a MOAB...
I apologize for the beating we handed you last night on S&D 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, is that the reason you denied my FR? 
happy.gif

Ah, I'm guessing you are JMD. Lol. I wasn't doing as well as I usually do in SnD.. You and your friends are really good though. It was fun playing even though I lost every match. I didn't see your friend request... I'll accept whenever I log back In.

good games to illo, peeSN, taptap, muffinman, and ACE in dom thats why I like running with NT cause I dont think we lost one game. one game we almost did but we came back 200-199
pimp.gif

GG's guys.

That 200-199
eek.gif
Needed to dominate and somebody got it for us right as they had 199. I gave a fist pump in real life

laugh.gif
man, a week off from this garbage and a few games in i already feel like curb stomping someone

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

GG's guys.

That 200-199
eek.gif
Needed to dominate and somebody got it for us right as they had 199. I gave a fist pump in real life

Wish i coulda stayed on, but you dudes dont get on till 1 hours before i gotta start getting ready for work.

Anybody gonna be on tonight?

And i KNOW yall saw that JPTHE3 thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   Dude sent me a message saying " Yo, you got milk money?" and nothing else
laugh.gif

Dude also kept asking how much i made at my current job............most random dude ive ever seen in my time on NT

Back
Top Bottom