Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

You`re a fist pumper arent you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

If donut wants to use my premium account while im at work, i dont care..................But you guys will have to add my other sn so i can play when he is online.

BEASYSTL

so Cubs fans and Cardinals fans can get along 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

"@Rob_Was_Here Im holding you to it RT @Beasystl If the giants win, I'm gonna wear a curl with the baby hair ......

still dosnt excuse you from this. hows the hairdo coming along? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

https://twitter.com/#!/CallOfDutyElite
Call of Duty Elite twitter

Heads up – Clan Operations are now LIVE for all Free & Premium ELITE members. Give your Clan a shout-out if you’re ready to win.

OK sweet, so hopefully they change the scoring description on the site.

So I'll sign us up for the clan operation called Sticky Fingers which is the highest total captures in core domination.  Starts Friday at 7PM and ends at 10PM.

There's also one for Saturday from 3PM to 6PM which is highest total defends in domination, should I enlist us in that too.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

If donut wants to use my premium account while im at work, i dont care..................But you guys will have to add my other sn so i can play when he is online.

BEASYSTL

so Cubs fans and Cardinals fans can get along 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

"@Rob_Was_Here Im holding you to it RT @Beasystl If the giants win, I'm gonna wear a curl with the baby hair ......

still dosnt excuse you from this. hows the hairdo coming along? 
laugh.gif

Check my avy...........I aint getting a long !%+ gerri curl bruh
roll.gif
roll.gif
  scratch the baby hair too, im too old for that +$@@
laugh.gif

And yea, cubs/cards fans are good...........until we play against each other. (or shall i say, when the cards beat the cubs)
happy.gif

Only person i dont give a @%%$ about is wisconsin4life...........he can suck a %+$*

yo include me in that dom operation cause Im always capturing all the flags especially if Im with other NTers ask about me

OK, so we're enlisted for both. I may have to skip the Friday domination though, they have a FFA highest total kills going down at 7:30 PST so I may have to join that one
laugh.gif

my k/d dropped below 1.5
30t6p3b.gif
I been strugglin lately. Seems everybody's movin faster than me. Found a new found love in Team Defender tho

this game becomes way to laggy.

infection mode is the perfect mode to boost in.two players with splitscreen players go to infection lag the game, and you will be locked in your own lobby
roll.gif
. watch infection be removed this week

Originally Posted by Proshares

[h4] [/h4]
laugh.gif
 those are the 5 i would choose to run dom with 
Hyper raging and singing

Cuzzo's old man voice "!@#$ yall doing mayne" when things get rough

Pootaing high as !@#$ while hes playing

TapTap's quirky yet endearing personality 

and Illo getting killed by random care packages, enemies or friendlies 

what a bunch of lads i tell ya
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We would never lose though. Dead *@#.

I could be wrong but I think I've never lost a Dom game with Hyper in a full party. I can't remember that happening in MW3.

Anyone who just wants to get a friendly game wanna add me? I added some NTers before but they no longer play. GT: jockndeez

Originally Posted by Proshares

First time back on in about 10 days
laugh.gif
thanks for the invite Hyper.

No prob, bro.

I always try inviting NT'ers when I can.

Sorry I had to go so quickly, was at my friends house playing on a 2 bar,
sick.gif

Same here, there were parts on Bootleg and Hardhat where I had to stay in a corner for a minute or two because my movements were like 2 or 3 seconds behind
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom