Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

gigabit ethernet 
pimp.gif

I feel like I never play this anymore, but that's probably a good thing.

My blood pressure is probably back to normal levels, too.

Nice! I think I'll be one of the shorter guys in the competition/ I just have to figure out a way to video it. Blackberry/iPhone video might have to do.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Nice! I think I'll be one of the shorter guys in the competition/ I just have to figure out a way to video it. Blackberry/iPhone video might have to do.

I'ma be filming all new videos for this, using my iPhone. Blackberry shouldn't be a problem. I listed you as 6'3''. Are you more 6'1''-6'2''?

Can't play more than 5 games at once.... Been on a really tight schedule lately. Appreciate the invites fam. Sorry I don't play with y'all for too
long

mentions nothing of party lobby.

What the hell is weapon rebalances? Are they gonna make some guns better and some worse?

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

mentions nothing of party lobby.

What the hell is weapon rebalances? Are they gonna make some guns better and some worse?

Fmgs, Type, and Stirker suppose to get a little nerf
while all the other shotguns are suppose to get a small buff

New Playlist Hotfix 1.4.384.3

The FMGs bullets do less damage, I notice it takes a few more seconds of spraying to drop a dude.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

New Playlist Hotfix 1.4.384.3

The FMGs bullets do less damage, I notice it takes a few more seconds of spraying to drop a dude.
yup the difference is they knocked down the fire rate on all akimbo, theres a youtube vid showing it 

Game play feels really weird. Dont know if it's becuase I prestiged or not..

2 games I just played with NT.. Half the team was camping with snipers. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom