Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by Redrum

how do these fit? true to size or half size big?

just tried mine on and they're a little on the snug side..  def a true to size.

Anyone know if they will get a restock at footlocker?  I need to trade out my size 9 for a 9.5  :/ 

I can work with store credit...not hype beast prices though.

These will be completely sold out if not already before the thought of putting them on discount even comes up.Its crazy how people try to wait for shoes to go on sale just to save $20.If you hurting that bad you need to stop buying shoes. My 2cents!!!

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Has anyone ever used the Champs spray-on shoe protector? I bought a can yesterday. Dude said it would work on these V's but was hesitant to use until I heard more opinions.

I use the waterproof/stain repel on my xiv's and its been just fine.  
Usually you will be fine using waterproofer. Just use it lightly.

Got em today for $135 out the door!!!! These were done really well, glad I finally snagged a pair. Also peeped the TB 3's and they are fire!!! Two pair for me

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Has anyone ever used the Champs spray-on shoe protector? I bought a can yesterday. Dude said it would work on these V's but was hesitant to use until I heard more opinions.
Yes I got my Vs from Champs and bought the spray on shoe protector that the manager recommended and I sprayed my kicks already. Just spray a light coat on your kicks, and you'll be fine.

Should I cover the tongue and/or mesh when spraying the suede? Or does it not matter if the protectant gets on those portions of the sneaker?

here's my pair from footlocker...
5753750726_0c8c3a872a.jpg

Finally got a chance to unds one of my 2 pairs today. I'm a big time fan of Jordan V's in general and these are really nice on foot. Any shade of grey usually comes out looking great on Jordans if executed properly...these are prime example of that. Very pleased...
pimp.gif

My Wolf Grey 5's finally came from Eastbay, kinda looks like a bgrade or some manufacturing defect with the shape of the shoe but came in mint condition and I plan to rock them anyway so no big deal.

In reference to sizing and fit, I found them to be a little roomy but still true to size with all the other Signature J's. These are actually my first pair of V's and I was surprised at how heavy they felt in hand. Overall though, very nice looking shoe, quality materials IMO and I'm glad I decided to cop a pair.

Also, looks like Finishline has a full re-stock on them if it hasn't been posted already (although I've read that they are notorious for canceling orders).

Got my pair from NDC finally yesterday. Left shoe is...poorly made. Glue all over the toe between the midsole and upper, and it fits larger than the right side for some reason
frown.gif
I planned on making these daily beaters so I'm not too worried about the glue part, but the fit of the left side kinda sucks, gotta lace it up tighter to compensate for it fitting big.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I'm a firm believer in Penguin Waterproofer and Stain Repellant in the aerosol can. I was using the FTL chain Ultra-Waterproofer for years but always had to reapply often, but that Penguin stuff stays on it; it really does a great job of locking dirt and stains out as well as any liquids. Penguin FTW.
nerd.gif
never tried penguin but i always use timberland balm proofer xl and never had to reply either.
i've worn my nubuck and suede shoes in the rain and the drops bead right off.

i got my pair from the restock, look good.. 1 or 2 sloppy glue marks but its not too noticeable.
cant wait to rock

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

In reference to sizing and fit, I found them to be a little roomy but still true to size with all the other Signature J's. These are actually my first pair of V's and I was surprised at how heavy they felt in hand. Overall though, very nice looking shoe, quality materials IMO and I'm glad I decided to cop a pair.

Also, looks like Finishline has a full re-stock on them if it hasn't been posted already (although I've read that they are notorious for canceling orders).

funny that also my left shoe is a little messed up, the heel part and where the number 23 is stitched is way off/mis aligned with the right shoe. not a big deal though since i rock my jays anyway

My pair started yellowing...gotta wait for my order from Finishline to come thru now. Was planning on wearing them on Fri. to smh

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Yes I got my Vs from Champs and bought the spray on shoe protector that the manager recommended and I sprayed my kicks already. Just spray a light coat on your kicks, and you'll be fine.

Should I cover the tongue and/or mesh when spraying the suede? Or does it not matter if the protectant gets on those portions of the sneaker?
No, those portions will be fine. Just don't OD on the spray. A light coat on each shoe is all u need.

Damn You Footaction!! I was so excited to get my pair, and when UPS dropped them off, I thought "How did my shoes fit in this box?". I picked up the package and heard things jumping around inside. Opened my box, and surprisingly there were ONLY THE SHOES in the shipping box. No JB Box, not even bagged or wrapped, and not even a shipping receipt...straight loose. Called Footaction Customer Service heated, and now I have to wait for them to ship me a Return Label, and I received a $10 gift card for the inconvenience.

There are still a bunch of pairs left at my local spot, so I didn't lose my mind, but I just felt so violated/disrespected...not even a call. That One Night Stand Victim feeling!

Back
Top Bottom