Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

after goin back and forth on these for a whiile.. im not copping, maybe on discount if possible but thats it
these seem like a nightmare when it comes to maitenence.
step in a puddle or it starts to rain and boom...alll yellow sole, messed up suede, side panels yellow eventually, white sock liner will dirty... got a feeling yellow + grey will not be a good look.
after a few wears and they are not 100% fresh... the clean look they got now will just be lookin bland

da136304123f594dc57937572cd1462de9cf08e8.x-png
nice pickup fam, its worth the cash, GR or not. Clean shoe, good materials. Plus i luvvv me some grey!

Man im still on the fence..... When i think about copping im not pressed but when I see certain pictures of them, I wanna get em. I just don't know.

i find it hard to believe these will sit. if they do, i'll be the 1st in line to grab another. the pix don't do these justice because they r very nice in person.

Got mines from PYS in today. All I can say is that everyone who says the pics don't do these justice are spot on. No way these sit. Joints are official to the millionth degree. Dare I say it, but after putting them next to each other in person, I think I just might like these more than my CG XI's.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Picture tells a million words

looks like you dyed the soles and lacelocks huh?

not a bad look. might have to do the same...
No sir, the soles and lacelocks come tinted blue.  Totally makes the shoe work IMHO.

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

Decided ima pick em up, I feel like if i pass on em ill regret it 
grin.gif

After much thought about buying these or not, im going to cop.

I love the colorway and yea theyre a bit plain but I think I am going to regret not getting these in the future...just one more question

How do they fit??? .5 size too big?

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

Decided ima pick em up, I feel like if i pass on em ill regret it 
grin.gif

After much thought about buying these or not, im going to cop.

I love the colorway and yea theyre a bit plain but I think I am going to regret not getting these in the future...just one more question

How do they fit??? .5 size too big?
I think they're pretty true to size.  I'm a 11.5 normally (though my right foot's a little wider and shorter than my left), and a 11.5 was the right call for me.  Had to go .5 a size down for the Bordeauxs but these wound up being normal for me.  Actually wouldn't have minded a 12 since the right one seems to be a bit on the snug side.

Mikkol109's pictures make them look so nice...still leaning towards passing tho. Was checkin out KOF and it said that these aren't necessarily limited, but the numbers are low. I would think that if anyone is really interested in getting these should get on them cause they might not be as widely available as first suggested. Just my .02
Good luck to everyone come RD!

These Will Definitly Be Slept On... This Will Be My 1st JB Pick Upp In A While...

Jus To Be Sure...

RD: 5/14
Retail: $150.00 

Correct.?

If So Then Ill Pick These Upp Next Thursday When I Get Paid...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom