Mo Williams an All-Star???

Ah, yes, how could I forget the hockey assist?

I'm convinced.
pimp.gif

Ray Allen would probably be more entertaining, but I think its only fair or just if Williams gets the nod.

I don't really care either way though.

for real, mo is the reason the cavs are .804 LeBron of course is the centerpiece but Mo is the sidekick LeBrons waited 6 years for. It wasnt DMiles, it wasntGooden, it wasnt Hughes, Snow, DJones, Donyell Mashall...I haven't watched a game yet where when its over I thought Mo didnt bring it and have an impact.

Bron is having his best statistical season of his career and its also while playing the lowest minutes of his career. this isnt a coincidence. did anyone seethe detroit game on tv yesterday? i think cavs were down 8 to start the 4th then went on a 15-2 run WHILE BRON WAS ON THE BENCH. This did NOT happen inprevious years. Bron would get them an 8 point lead, be on the bench, watch the lead evaporate in a few min the check back in and fight back for the win. Bronis sitting more now than ever and more and more often now the cavs either maintain or increase the lead while hes out. the majority of the time its because mois running things when brons sitting. if you dont think mo is H U G E on one of the best teams in the NBA, you just arent watching or just dont want to admitcavs are legit w 2 all stars.

*Z could have even been a reserve if he didnt miss a month. hes steady bangin in the post and can hit the 3 with regularity. dude is 7'3"

Shuttlesworth > Mo.

Bron is having his best statistical season of his career and its also while playing the lowest minutes of his career
False.
Last year > this year.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by bonafide125

the all star game should be filled with flashy players that will entertain us. I'd like to see what rafer alston would do but the system won't let him make it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"The system"
He'd be one of the worst All-Stars ever.
27000 posts, I would have thought you'd have more credibility dude.
tired.gif

Ever heard of Wally Szczerbiak? Theo Ratliff? Brad Miller? Anthony Mason? Jamaal Magloire? Dale Davis?
laugh.gif

Mo Williams is deserving.

17.5 and 4.5 per game on a 37-9 team not to mention the intangibles.

He's about as deserving as Jameer.

if you believe this then by this logic Andrew Bynum shouldve also been an all-star right? i dont think he shouldve been an all-star. hes not at all-star level.just cuz hes a good player on your team and you like him doesnt make him an all-star

Originally Posted by enrique23

the all star game should be filled with flashy players that will entertain us. I'd like to see what rafer alston would do but the system won't let him make it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"The system"
tired.gif

Ever heard of Wally Szczerbiak? Theo Ratliff? Brad Miller? Anthony Mason? Jamaal Magloire? Dale Davis?
laugh.gif

if you believe this then by this logic Andrew Bynum shouldve also been an all-star right? i dont think he shouldve been an all-star. hes not at all-star level. just cuz hes a good player on your team and you like him doesnt make him an all-star

You got Pau Gasol.

End of story.

Originally Posted by enrique23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"The system"
tired.gif

laugh.gif

if you believe this then by this logic Andrew Bynum shouldve also been an all-star right? i dont think he shouldve been an all-star. hes not at all-star level. just cuz hes a good player on your team and you like him doesnt make him an all-star

You got Pau Gasol.

End of story.

your saying that a player wit those stats deserves to be an all-star though so how am i wrong in saying that by that logic bynum didnt have the right to be anall-star? once again, i dont think bynum is all-star level yet. and neither is mo williams.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Shuttlesworth > Mo.

Bron is having his best statistical season of his career and its also while playing the lowest minutes of his career
False.
Last year > this year.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 51)]FALSE[/color]

2008-09 Current PER: 31.54
League Average Comparison: +16.54
Projected PER: 29.65
2007.00-08 PER: 29.15

• Ranks #1 in the NBA in Total Efficiency Points(1386.0)
  • Ranks #1 in the NBA in Efficiency Ranking(30.13)
  • Ranks #1 in the NBA in Efficiency Ranking Per 48 Minutes(38.56)

SHOW ME SOME FACTS OR STATS SON CAUSE ALL THE ONES I SEE SAY THIS YEAR IS BETTER THAN LAST

Originally Posted by belle155

for real, mo is the reason the cavs are .804 LeBron of course is the centerpiece but Mo is the sidekick LeBrons waited 6 years for. It wasnt DMiles, it wasnt Gooden, it wasnt Hughes, Snow, DJones, Donyell Mashall...I haven't watched a game yet where when its over I thought Mo didnt bring it and have an impact.
So let me get this straight. You are essentially arguing Mo is deserving because he is the best player LeBron has ever played with? OF COURSE LeBron is going to have better stats with a good player playing with him for once. OF COURSE the Cavs are going to have a better record when you are replacing a starting shouldnt be starting point guard with a good point guard.

Dont get it twisted. LeBron is the reason the Cavs are .804....not Mo. Mo is nice. He is helping the Cavs for sure. But he is no all star.

Mo Williams... an all-star?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These dudes talking about Hughes, Snow, DJones, Donyell Marshall... just because Mo is better than those steaming piles of crap doesn't mean he's anall-star. 75% of the league are better than those bums. Ya'll finally get someone that doesn't completely suck or belong on the d-league and he'san all-star?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

17 and 4 and people talking about intangibles. This is the ALL-STAR game, Mo Williams ain't no damn star. A pure PG with 4 dimes in 34 minutes... get the%!%+ outta here.

Mo Williams.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2008-09 Current PER: 31.54
League Average Comparison: +16.54
Projected PER: 29.65
2007.00-08 PER: 29.15

• Ranks #1 in the NBA in Total Efficiency Points(1386.0)
  • Ranks #1 in the NBA in Efficiency Ranking(30.13)
  • Ranks #1 in the NBA in Efficiency Ranking Per 48 Minutes(38.56)L

LMAO, these stats mean nothing...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

for real, mo is the reason the cavs are .804 LeBron of course is the centerpiece but Mo is the sidekick LeBrons waited 6 years for. It wasnt DMiles, it wasnt Gooden, it wasnt Hughes, Snow, DJones, Donyell Mashall...I haven't watched a game yet where when its over I thought Mo didnt bring it and have an impact.
So let me get this straight. You are essentially arguing Mo is deserving because he is the best player LeBron has ever played with? OF COURSE LeBron is going to have better stats with a good player playing with him for once. OF COURSE the Cavs are going to have a better record when you are replacing a starting shouldnt be starting point guard with a good point guard.

Dont get it twisted. LeBron is the reason the Cavs are .804....not Mo. Mo is nice. He is helping the Cavs for sure. But he is no all star.
damn i thought belle took off his homer glasses and moved out of ohio. then i realized u just wrote stuff in his quote.
laugh.gif

You guys are talking about "flashy" players should make it...then come up with Ray Allen? And how the hell do you know what Mo is going to do in thegame? Some of you people
laugh.gif

how is PER not a legit stat, look at the top 5 its not like theres garbage up here. its pretty much team USA. if you had brian scalabrine up here id understandbut its a legit stat and a lot of people do look at it.

RNK Player GP Min FG% FT% TS% Ast TO Usg ORR DRR RebR PER
1 LeBron James, CLE 46 37.5 .491 .763 .580 20.5 8.9 32.2 4.8 18.4 11.9 31.52
2 Chris Paul, NOR 45 37.4 .498 .864 .608 34.5 9.7 27.3 3.1 14.7 8.9 30.34
3 Dwyane Wade, MIA 47 37.9 .484 .746 .559 19.5 9.9 33.6 3.2 12.3 7.7 28.78
4 Dwight Howard, ORL 45 36.2 .569 .593 .597 6.2 13.4 22.5 14.2 28.6 21.6 25.92
5 Kobe Bryant, LAL 47 36.4 .480 .868 .575 16.3 8.7 30.0 3.5 13.3 8.5 25.37

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

I don't see how Ray Allen would be more exciting to watch in the ASG than Mo Williams.
did you not watch the ASG last year, Ray should have gotten the MVP, he was killin'

amen... the man never gets the credit he deserves

how is PER not a legit stat, look at the top 5 its not like theres garbage up here. its pretty much team USA. if you had brian scalabrine up here id understand but its a legit stat and a lot of people do look at it.

RNK Player GP Min FG% FT% TS% Ast TO Usg ORR DRR RebR PER
1 LeBron James, CLE 46 37.5 .491 .763 .580 20.5 8.9 32.2 4.8 18.4 11.9 31.52
2 Chris Paul, NOR 45 37.4 .498 .864 .608 34.5 9.7 27.3 3.1 14.7 8.9 30.34
3 Dwyane Wade, MIA 47 37.9 .484 .746 .559 19.5 9.9 33.6 3.2 12.3 7.7 28.78
4 Dwight Howard, ORL 45 36.2 .569 .593 .597 6.2 13.4 22.5 14.2 28.6 21.6 25.92
5 Kobe Bryant, LAL 47 36.4 .480 .868 .575 16.3 8.7 30.0 3.5 13.3 8.5 25.37

I was "pro" PER, but i've come around and it's a B.S. stat....you have guys like Jason Terry and Zach Randolph rated the same or higher thanguys like Kevin Durant and David Lee....it's a "good" stat when you can skew it in your favor to justify an argument you are having
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom