MNF Ravens v Texans

2010%20December%2013%2023%2059%2030.jpeg

Originally Posted by bkmac

What a shame 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. A Texans win could have helped the Jets so much.

Hey, at least the Ravens D has been exposed a bit.

I wouldn't say that much, because they held up pretty well against a good offense for a large part of the game. I think what has been killing our D in the fourth quarter is that our offense gets so conservative and does nothing at the end. I mean how can you expect the D to not get gassed when the offense keeps coming up short?

Originally Posted by bkmac

What a shame 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. A Texans win could have helped the Jets so much.

Hey, at least the Ravens D has been exposed a bit.

I wouldn't say that much, because they held up pretty well against a good offense for a large part of the game. I think what has been killing our D in the fourth quarter is that our offense gets so conservative and does nothing at the end. I mean how can you expect the D to not get gassed when the offense keeps coming up short?

You aint gotta feel bad for us, its a weekly occurrence. After a while you get used to it.
laugh.gif

How much that 2nd half kickoff TD hurt.
30t6p3b.gif

You aint gotta feel bad for us, its a weekly occurrence. After a while you get used to it.
laugh.gif

How much that 2nd half kickoff TD hurt.
30t6p3b.gif

well, im glad it ended that way, i won my fantasy league game by .50 points 
laugh.gif
, other dude had foster AND rice!

well, im glad it ended that way, i won my fantasy league game by .50 points 
laugh.gif
, other dude had foster AND rice!

I'm so tired of the Ravens blowing leads... At least we got the W... Had to work through the whole game too
mad.gif
(

I'm so tired of the Ravens blowing leads... At least we got the W... Had to work through the whole game too
mad.gif
(

This was one of the most entertaining NFL games Ive seen all season so far. I didnt understand the Ravens decision to continue going with a 3-man rush when Schaub kept on burning them. Never seen NFL defenders so gassed in my life...dudes were taking 30 seconds to walk off the field to make substitutions
laugh.gif

This was one of the most entertaining NFL games Ive seen all season so far. I didnt understand the Ravens decision to continue going with a 3-man rush when Schaub kept on burning them. Never seen NFL defenders so gassed in my life...dudes were taking 30 seconds to walk off the field to make substitutions
laugh.gif

Can't believe I fell asleep early
30t6p3b.gif
How do I go to sleep earlier at home than I ever do in college?

Can't believe I fell asleep early
30t6p3b.gif
How do I go to sleep earlier at home than I ever do in college?

how many different ways can we blow it at the end of a game? the football gods must really hate us.  this #$+% aint fair
tired.gif

how many different ways can we blow it at the end of a game? the football gods must really hate us.  this #$+% aint fair
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom