MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I  have to agreee with some of the others.  The midsole being the same light color as the leather makes them look a little off.  But if that's the only change, it's not too bad.  I'm still buying either way, since this is such a special shoe to me.

I  have to agreee with some of the others.  The midsole being the same light color as the leather makes them look a little off.  But if that's the only change, it's not too bad.  I'm still buying either way, since this is such a special shoe to me.

They look..............beautiful....

4 pairs guaranteed! My very first Jordans will be mine once again!
pimp.gif

They look..............beautiful....

4 pairs guaranteed! My very first Jordans will be mine once again!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

nice
so many kicks coming out and so little money lol
sucks having to plan out buying the kicks i want, wish i could get them all but there coming out so close together

nice
sucks having to plan out buying the kicks i want, wish i could get them all but there coming out so close together

nice

nice

they both look the same to me
even though they never that hot to me im thinking of copping them just because i need a pair of 7 in my collection

even though they never that hot to me im thinking of copping them just because i need a pair of 7 in my collection

These look nice, but I have NDS OG's that look better, so I might cop

and

LMAO at the people complaining but will still buy them

Back
Top Bottom