MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by EAE7325

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

when in doubt do not try.

that's why you have to have back up ndc user names 
a second user name wont matter. u need to pay with a different card with a different billing and shipping address. when ordering extra playoff 13s i used a second ndc account with the same card and a got a cancellation email so i called and thats what a rep told me

oh well. Knew i shouldn't try it. Lesson learned. Just gotta tell my dude the bad news. And I was telling him that it's better to order online than going to the malls early like how he used to do.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

im aware of the whole shipping bag problem from eastbay when ordering a single pair, which i just did. have they corrected this problem and are now shipping one pair in a box or still the same shipping bag deal. hope they come in a shipping box

No need to worry Eastbay will ship double boxed as stated by Eastbay rep Ray.
Easybay ships all Jordan Retros in a box.
Too many people complained about the white bag of box death.
Wish more would complain about other shoe lines so the white bag will be a thing of the past.

Why would someone be angry that something was easy to buy? That's so terrible.

You can always camp out in your backyard if that makes you happy.....

Why would someone be angry that something was easy to buy? That's so terrible.

You can always camp out in your backyard if that makes you happy.....

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

I TOLD Y'ALL SO BUT NONE Y'ALL LISTENED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEVER DOUBT ME 
roll.gif
what exactly did you tell everyone? i see people getting their pairs online with easy in here

why dont you post with your real screen name instead of using this dummy account for hype purposes?

you can tell who this guy is by seeing who was the first to stick up for him
laugh.gif

lets give it up for the man who lives in all 50 states and their cities and knows all stock count for each store
indifferent.gif

I TOLD Y'ALL SO BUT NONE Y'ALL LISTENED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEVER DOUBT ME 
roll.gif
what exactly did you tell everyone? i see people getting their pairs online with easy in here

why dont you post with your real screen name instead of using this dummy account for hype purposes?

laugh.gif

lets give it up for the man who lives in all 50 states and their cities and knows all stock count for each store
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by button999

im aware of the whole shipping bag problem from eastbay when ordering a single pair, which i just did. have they corrected this problem and are now shipping one pair in a box or still the same shipping bag deal. hope they come in a shipping box

Wish more would complain about other shoe lines so the white bag will be a thing of the past.

Footlocker continues to white bag it as well, correct?

got mine from eastbay , yeah general release indeed i got 30minutes and i still got my size
happy.gif
NDC was easy dont need two pairs though called and and on hold gonna cancel my order.....still waiting lol did you know that when the owner of nike used to ship shoes from boxes thrownout by the funeral nextdoor lol

got mine from eastbay , yeah general release indeed i got 30minutes and i still got my size
happy.gif
NDC was easy dont need two pairs though called and and on hold gonna cancel my order.....still waiting lol did you know that when the owner of nike used to ship shoes from boxes thrownout by the funeral nextdoor lol

i don't give a damn how popular the shoes are. i've waited a long time to be able to have a wearable pair of them for a decent price.

i don't give a damn how popular the shoes are. i've waited a long time to be able to have a wearable pair of them for a decent price.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

EAE7325 wrote:

TypeRPinoY wrote:

StrictlyStyles wrote:

a second user name wont matter. u need to pay with a different card with a different billing and shipping address. when ordering extra playoff 13s i used a second ndc account with the same card and a got a cancellation email so i called and thats what a rep told me

oh well. Knew i shouldn't try it. Lesson learned. Just gotta tell my dude the bad news. And I was telling him that it's better to order online than going to the malls early like how he used to do.

Separate billing/shipping address kinda sucks. Wonder if you have roommates and multiple people want to get a pair? Oh well, I don't have that problem.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

EAE7325 wrote:

TypeRPinoY wrote:

StrictlyStyles wrote:

Separate billing/shipping address kinda sucks. Wonder if you have roommates and multiple people want to get a pair? Oh well, I don't have that problem.

Originally Posted by adjordanfan

Footlocker, Champs and Eastbay are all the same company. Just like Chevy, Cadillac, Buick and GMC are all General Motors Corp. So yes, same procedures.

Footlocker, Champs and Eastbay are all the same company. Just like Chevy, Cadillac, Buick and GMC are all General Motors Corp. So yes, same procedures.

Originally Posted by supraman501

I usually wear a size 9.5 but everybody says they run big so I got a size 9, I hope they aren't small when they come from eastbay

I bought a 9.5 from sneaker st, and a sz 9 from eastbay.  I wore a 9.5 in the 02 French Blues and 02 Black/Reds and CDP Hares.  But with everyone saying big, Ill try a 9.  Afterall my foot measures a 9 on the foot measurer.

EAE7325 wrote:

I personally do not care if they double box or plastic bag the shoes.  If Im going to wear them, I couldnt care less what happens to the box.  However, Ive received many plastic bags from eastbay and my boxes are usually fine.  Maybe a dent here, a crease in the box there, but nothing for me to complain about.  After all, its just a box.

Originally Posted by supraman501

I usually wear a size 9.5 but everybody says they run big so I got a size 9, I hope they aren't small when they come from eastbay

I bought a 9.5 from sneaker st, and a sz 9 from eastbay.  I wore a 9.5 in the 02 French Blues and 02 Black/Reds and CDP Hares.  But with everyone saying big, Ill try a 9.  Afterall my foot measures a 9 on the foot measurer.

EAE7325 wrote:

I personally do not care if they double box or plastic bag the shoes.  If Im going to wear them, I couldnt care less what happens to the box.  However, Ive received many plastic bags from eastbay and my boxes are usually fine.  Maybe a dent here, a crease in the box there, but nothing for me to complain about.  After all, its just a box.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
"With easy" lol 
Maybe you didn't read this before:

I posted it just to read your reaction ahahahahah
Don't call someone who's intellectually superior to you in every way mentally challenged, lol you think you're a tough guy mouthing off on a shoe forum CHILL HOMIE

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
"With easy" lol 
Maybe you didn't read this before:

I posted it just to read your reaction ahahahahah
Don't call someone who's intellectually superior to you in every way mentally challenged, lol you think you're a tough guy mouthing off on a shoe forum CHILL HOMIE

Thanks for the clarification...I ordered on FL exactly at 9 PT. But now I'm waiting for Eastbay (1hr 40mins) since I didn't realize it was free shipping/tax...should have gone to this forum first!!

Thanks for the clarification...I ordered on FL exactly at 9 PT. But now I'm waiting for Eastbay (1hr 40mins) since I didn't realize it was free shipping/tax...should have gone to this forum first!!

Originally Posted by debs 168

AMEN.  Dudes worried about popularity and breaking necks need to chill out.  You like 'em, get 'em, wear 'em, or save 'em for a rainy day.  You don't, then move on to the next piece of hype.  End of rant.

Back
Top Bottom