MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Guys, these joints are UGLY!!! You all can thank me for not wanting to get these, so you guys can go coo coo for coco puffs.

Guys, these joints are UGLY!!! You all can thank me for not wanting to get these, so you guys can go coo coo for coco puffs.

I really think that these are one of the few Jordan that will still look decent once they're beat. Can't wait to purchase...

I really think that these are one of the few Jordan that will still look decent once they're beat. Can't wait to purchase...

Originally Posted by DsLee559

naw especially with the crap quality that jb has nowadays. these get beat they look atrocious. i remember when i was a kid and had the og boreaux vii. that nubuck was buttery soft and was so nice but once you scuff the front they look crappy. i wore  mine til there was a hole on the side and the scuff marks on the front toes started to peel. if you scuffed the grey it will leave black marks.

imo the first xiii retros took a good beating and still looked nice.

but yea these id advise u not to ball in cuz one foot stepping on yours could mean doom...

Originally Posted by DsLee559

naw especially with the crap quality that jb has nowadays. these get beat they look atrocious. i remember when i was a kid and had the og boreaux vii. that nubuck was buttery soft and was so nice but once you scuff the front they look crappy. i wore  mine til there was a hole on the side and the scuff marks on the front toes started to peel. if you scuffed the grey it will leave black marks.

imo the first xiii retros took a good beating and still looked nice.

but yea these id advise u not to ball in cuz one foot stepping on yours could mean doom...

Originally Posted by peanut214

I'm definitely coppin these joints ! April is a good month Bordeaux 7's on the 16th and Mortal Kombat 9 on the 19th.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

pimp.gif
have to save funds HAVE to get both of them

Originally Posted by peanut214

I'm definitely coppin these joints ! April is a good month Bordeaux 7's on the 16th and Mortal Kombat 9 on the 19th.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

pimp.gif
have to save funds HAVE to get both of them

Originally Posted by ruger04

Thank you Sir for not wanting them.  More for Us.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ruger04

Thank you Sir for not wanting them.  More for Us.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Yes more haters..leaves more for the true enthusiast...
roll.gif

I don't even listen, they are the same ones that you find lining up with you on release day anyway. 
laugh.gif

Once the "hype" sets in come release week/day. 

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Yes more haters..leaves more for the true enthusiast...
roll.gif

I don't even listen, they are the same ones that you find lining up with you on release day anyway. 
laugh.gif

Once the "hype" sets in come release week/day. 

I'm trying so hard not to cop early.... I never copped anything early but these are calling... The horror stories I hear about early buying scares the hell out of me....I wore these into the dirt in the 8th grade... 2 pair are a must...hopefully I can wait it out for the RD

I'm trying so hard not to cop early.... I never copped anything early but these are calling... The horror stories I hear about early buying scares the hell out of me....I wore these into the dirt in the 8th grade... 2 pair are a must...hopefully I can wait it out for the RD

Can't wait for these to drop! Does anyone know if JB has any t-shirts coming for this release?

Can't wait for these to drop! Does anyone know if JB has any t-shirts coming for this release?

Back
Top Bottom