MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

oh yeah 90s were the best for me, hands down. these are growing on me but i think ill only cop on a discount which might not happen lol

I could of sworn you were younger than 21?  
laugh.gif
because of one post? nice but i remember some of the 80s

Originally Posted by PTone

The speckled or the elephant print?
I hope speckled, elephant print would make no sense, but then again, not like the speckled would make sense either.  
laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

ok can you explain why it would have elephant print??? people like this and the dude he quoted make me so mad i wanna deck them. why would it come with elephant print when it came with cement print og??? damn goons  wheres the slap icon??? :slap:

Originally Posted by PTone

The speckled or the elephant print?
I hope speckled, elephant print would make no sense, but then again, not like the speckled would make sense either.  
laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

ok can you explain why it would have elephant print??? people like this and the dude he quoted make me so mad i wanna deck them. why would it come with elephant print when it came with cement print og??? damn goons  wheres the slap icon??? :slap:

oh and im so stoked on the og style box also, i might just have to cop 5 pair on relese day or before, STOKED!!!!!

oh and im so stoked on the og style box also, i might just have to cop 5 pair on relese day or before, STOKED!!!!!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why would they come in the OG III box and not the OG VII box? JB stay cutting corners.
I have a feeling the Cement box is the retro box for the year 2011...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why would they come in the OG III box and not the OG VII box? JB stay cutting corners.
I have a feeling the Cement box is the retro box for the year 2011...

Back
Top Bottom