MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^same thing happened to my 09' True Blue 3s
grin.gif

this, makes me not want to even wear mines anymore, makes no sense even getting these ones releasin in june, quality will be worse

I don't know about that Bruce Leeroy.

If you owned the Cements from earlier this year... you'd know the quality is jesus level event. 

The paint issues have been corrected... let's see if that carries over to the TB's.

grin.gif

this, makes me not want to even wear mines anymore, makes no sense even getting these ones releasin in june, quality will be worse

If you owned the Cements from earlier this year... you'd know the quality is jesus level event. 

The paint issues have been corrected... let's see if that carries over to the TB's.

Originally Posted by BinYe

grin.gif

If you owned the Cements from earlier this year... you'd know the quality is jesus level event

whats jesus level event, meaning what do you mean by that?

grin.gif

If you owned the Cements from earlier this year... you'd know the quality is jesus level event

Originally Posted by ninjahood

aren't retros wear tested anymore? alot of these problems would've been eliminated by this....

Most likely just a defect. Even with wear testing you can't prevent all defects.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

aren't retros wear tested anymore? alot of these problems would've been eliminated by this....

Most likely just a defect. Even with wear testing you can't prevent all defects.

wow dumb question
um what website is FNL?

googled it, no idea. im sure the answer will make me feel stupid but im not up on shoes

wow dumb question
um what website is FNL?

googled it, no idea. im sure the answer will make me feel stupid but im not up on shoes

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

It means that immaculate conception shouldn't be your only perception and that science trumps
what a bunch of ridiculous religious goons fabricated.

naw... i'm just toying with you.

The implication was that the build quality/craftsmanship and materials are sturdy and well applicated.

I've worn my cements about a couple dozen times now and no signs of cracking, corrosion, creases or crumples.

Even through the fire...

It means that immaculate conception shouldn't be your only perception and that science trumps

The implication was that the build quality/craftsmanship and materials are sturdy and well applicated.

I've worn my cements about a couple dozen times now and no signs of cracking, corrosion, creases or crumples.

Even through the fire...

Even through the fire...

roll.gif
 haha thanks for the reply.  you are funny.  but thanks for clarifying your post.  good thing to hear about the cements.

Even through the fire...

roll.gif
 haha thanks for the reply.  you are funny.  but thanks for clarifying your post.  good thing to hear about the cements.

My black CDP 3's are still in amazing condition. I wear them pretty much every single day at some point. I wore them all through winter. No cracking at all. Been wearing them for about 1 year now.

My cdp 4's on the other hand are destroyed after only 10-12 wears. I cant even wear them anymore. They're embarrassing.

My black CDP 3's are still in amazing condition. I wear them pretty much every single day at some point. I wore them all through winter. No cracking at all. Been wearing them for about 1 year now.

My cdp 4's on the other hand are destroyed after only 10-12 wears. I cant even wear them anymore. They're embarrassing.

Man I love these shoes.. Esp when I'm out and I catch people looking at my shoes and u hear then tell the person next to them, " When did those come out?" lmao..

Man I love these shoes.. Esp when I'm out and I catch people looking at my shoes and u hear then tell the person next to them, " When did those come out?" lmao..

Back
Top Bottom