MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by dimez81

man I've been taking L's for the past 2 days with shoes.

Got my 7's today from ndc and the first thing I noticed was a mark on the toe and a scratch....its deep in the suede too....

my varsity vi came with a big watermark but they was black so I didnt sweat it....But with the grey its noticeable.  Nike has to do a better job quality control wise.

They gave me 10% off and told me I can exchange in 30day if they get a restock.  Hoping for a restock..I know I wont wear in 30 so
Always dred opening up a box of kicks in the mail and seeing that.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

man I've been taking L's for the past 2 days with shoes.

Got my 7's today from ndc and the first thing I noticed was a mark on the toe and a scratch....its deep in the suede too....

my varsity vi came with a big watermark but they was black so I didnt sweat it....But with the grey its noticeable.  Nike has to do a better job quality control wise.

They gave me 10% off and told me I can exchange in 30day if they get a restock.  Hoping for a restock..I know I wont wear in 30 so
Always dred opening up a box of kicks in the mail and seeing that.
mad.gif

a few shots i took earlier today.

MY FAVORITE SHOT OF TOUNGES

FAR LEFT IS COMPLETELY BLACK AND YELLOW!!!
ohwell.gif

a few shots i took earlier today.

MY FAVORITE SHOT OF TOUNGES

FAR LEFT IS COMPLETELY BLACK AND YELLOW!!!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

the whole issue about the size of the shoe...is different for everyone. im sz12..and they snug and fit like a sz12 on my feet..
pimp.gif
yep, i'm a true 12. 12 in these fits like a 12.

we all have different feet

That's a fact. But, a lot of guys don't seem to know the different between length and width lol. Some sneakers run narrow, and people try to compensate by getting a half or full size up. Like the 13's...They're roomy sure, maybe even wider than normal. But as far as the ACTUAL size goes, i'm pretty sure they're true to size. Same deal with these. They're roomy, but the tip of my toes are right where they should be.

I have a friend with a fat #%+ foot, i'm talking SAUSAGE. All his shoes are size 13. the length of his foot is like an 10.5 or 11.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

the whole issue about the size of the shoe...is different for everyone. im sz12..and they snug and fit like a sz12 on my feet..
pimp.gif
yep, i'm a true 12. 12 in these fits like a 12.

we all have different feet

That's a fact. But, a lot of guys don't seem to know the different between length and width lol. Some sneakers run narrow, and people try to compensate by getting a half or full size up. Like the 13's...They're roomy sure, maybe even wider than normal. But as far as the ACTUAL size goes, i'm pretty sure they're true to size. Same deal with these. They're roomy, but the tip of my toes are right where they should be.

I have a friend with a fat #%+ foot, i'm talking SAUSAGE. All his shoes are size 13. the length of his foot is like an 10.5 or 11.

Finally wore mine out last night. I was really taken aback by how comfortable they are. I don't know if they just fit my feet well or what, but these are the first pair of 7's I've owned in a long, long time and for me I'd put them right up with 13's and 9's in terms of comfort.

Finally wore mine out last night. I was really taken aback by how comfortable they are. I don't know if they just fit my feet well or what, but these are the first pair of 7's I've owned in a long, long time and for me I'd put them right up with 13's and 9's in terms of comfort.

Back
Top Bottom