MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by ed2trey

wth, eastbay sent my pairs out with basic ups shipping when im a gold club member, why didn't i

get the 3 day select shipping, whats the point of paying for the gold club if they're shipping my shoes out with

standard shipping, looks like i won't be renewing my gold club membership when it expires
They send it out that way because it would get to you in the same amount of time that 3 day select shipping would. Eastbay ships at the end of the business day (today being Monday) so Monday is lost and you should receive your shoes on Thursday which would be three business days after it was shipped. The price of the gold club is worth it when its on sale, if you want to use 20% codes and not have to pay a high shipping cost. They could improve their service by shipping things at the beginning of the day or they may have to have two shipments on days when a highly anticipated shoe is released so that orders are sitting all day long.

wth, eastbay sent my pairs out with basic ups shipping when im a gold club member, why didn't i

get the 3 day select shipping, whats the point of paying for the gold club if they're shipping my shoes out with

standard shipping, looks like i won't be renewing my gold club membership when it expires
They send it out that way because it would get to you in the same amount of time that 3 day select shipping would. Eastbay ships at the end of the business day (today being Monday) so Monday is lost and you should receive your shoes on Thursday which would be three business days after it was shipped. The price of the gold club is worth it when its on sale, if you want to use 20% codes and not have to pay a high shipping cost. They could improve their service by shipping things at the beginning of the day or they may have to have two shipments on days when a highly anticipated shoe is released so that orders are sitting all day long.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Got NDC shipping. 26 days until this deployment is up & I'll be on the way home to my newborn daughter & all my new pickups!

congrats brotha! safe trip home.

got ndc shipping confirmation not too long ago as well.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Got NDC shipping. 26 days until this deployment is up & I'll be on the way home to my newborn daughter & all my new pickups!

congrats brotha! safe trip home.

got ndc shipping confirmation not too long ago as well.

It is because basic shipping and 3 day select should both get to in three business days. Eastbay needs to ship our weekend orders off early monday so that we recieve the shoes on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Maybe only do this for popular releases. The price of gold club when you get it for a discount, is still a great deal, if you want to use 20% off codes and not have to pay for shipping per order.

It is because basic shipping and 3 day select should both get to in three business days. Eastbay needs to ship our weekend orders off early monday so that we recieve the shoes on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Maybe only do this for popular releases. The price of gold club when you get it for a discount, is still a great deal, if you want to use 20% off codes and not have to pay for shipping per order.

JUST ORDERED THAT THE FRESHNES "1992" SHIRT ONLINE. NOW JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR MY BORDEAUXS AND SHIRT TO ARRIVE IN THE MAIL.

JUST ORDERED THAT THE FRESHNES "1992" SHIRT ONLINE. NOW JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR MY BORDEAUXS AND SHIRT TO ARRIVE IN THE MAIL.

Hooray

Dear Customer,

Thank you for ordering from NikeStore.com. The following has been shipped and is on its way.

smile.gif

Hooray

Dear Customer,

Thank you for ordering from NikeStore.com. The following has been shipped and is on its way.

smile.gif

well, i got mine with the $30 off coupon, thx to many on here who gave heads up!...Thx.

Only 1 problem...they run a half size big and im kinda left with a sz 11 when i need a sz 10.5... :/

well, i got mine with the $30 off coupon, thx to many on here who gave heads up!...Thx.

Only 1 problem...they run a half size big and im kinda left with a sz 11 when i need a sz 10.5... :/

keepin it 100 i thought they where gonna be ugly but now seeing pics im feeling them and seeing that they are sold out everywhere thats just making me want them more so hopefully a restock........... imma check some mom and pop stores tomorrow

keepin it 100 i thought they where gonna be ugly but now seeing pics im feeling them and seeing that they are sold out everywhere thats just making me want them more so hopefully a restock........... imma check some mom and pop stores tomorrow

just checked my shipping info it was originally scheduled to arrive Thursday but its coming in on Wednesday instead ..
pimp.gif

just checked my shipping info it was originally scheduled to arrive Thursday but its coming in on Wednesday instead ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pimp.gif

Gart dang!!!

That's what i'm talmbout.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pimp.gif

Gart dang!!!

That's what i'm talmbout.

Back
Top Bottom