MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the thirst of painting a tongue
laugh.gif

what happens when it bleeds?
It does not bleed , its waterproof angelus paint!..i like some litle customization to my kicks, to look like the OG's..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the thirst of painting a tongue
laugh.gif

what happens when it bleeds?
It does not bleed , its waterproof angelus paint!..i like some litle customization to my kicks, to look like the OG's..
wink.gif

HAHA the craziest thing just happened so I after class I got home and called a FL at a mall closer to me because Im pretty sure the FL at the mall I originally copped from was sold out but I called to see if I could use the 30 off he says yea im like do you have a 9.5 left hes like only one more Im like ok iim on my way I looked in my closet grabbed the box that said air jordan 7 retro checked to see if the receipt was still in the champs bag and threw tha box in there got to the mall went to FOOTLOCKER got the last 9.5 (display shoe FTL) got the $30 off im like YES i shoot down to the first floor to champs to return the pair from RD and the lady pulls tha box outta tha bag opens it up and whats inside but my FTLOTG OLYMPIC 7s i yelled NOOOOOOOOOOO NVM
embarassed.gif
and grabbed tha bag and walked off i was so embarrassed but ay u win some u lose some
I DID NOTICE THO ON THE CHAMPS PAIR THE MIDSOLE IS MORE SMOOTH AND SHINYER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR ALSO THE TOUNGE ON THE CHAMPS PAIR IS THINNER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR SO 
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif

HAHA the craziest thing just happened so I after class I got home and called a FL at a mall closer to me because Im pretty sure the FL at the mall I originally copped from was sold out but I called to see if I could use the 30 off he says yea im like do you have a 9.5 left hes like only one more Im like ok iim on my way I looked in my closet grabbed the box that said air jordan 7 retro checked to see if the receipt was still in the champs bag and threw tha box in there got to the mall went to FOOTLOCKER got the last 9.5 (display shoe FTL) got the $30 off im like YES i shoot down to the first floor to champs to return the pair from RD and the lady pulls tha box outta tha bag opens it up and whats inside but my FTLOTG OLYMPIC 7s i yelled NOOOOOOOOOOO NVM
embarassed.gif
and grabbed tha bag and walked off i was so embarrassed but ay u win some u lose some
I DID NOTICE THO ON THE CHAMPS PAIR THE MIDSOLE IS MORE SMOOTH AND SHINYER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR ALSO THE TOUNGE ON THE CHAMPS PAIR IS THINNER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR SO 
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Not a JB tee surprisingly.

But to the dude that patiently added the green, you should paint the midsole too to make them resemble the OGs.
pimp.gif
I 'll try to find a way make the midsole darker...in this shoe(also in III's), angelus paint is not a solution....
...the midsole is so soft like foam and the paint  will break-chip after  a few wears....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Not a JB tee surprisingly.

But to the dude that patiently added the green, you should paint the midsole too to make them resemble the OGs.
pimp.gif
I 'll try to find a way make the midsole darker...in this shoe(also in III's), angelus paint is not a solution....
...the midsole is so soft like foam and the paint  will break-chip after  a few wears....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

to any of you footlocker vip members that were denied on the 30 at your local store as i was, you can try calling customer service.
800-991-6685.
after telling the customer service rep that i wasn't allowed to use the vip coupon at my local spot and a number of other locations accepted it, her supervisor offered to mail me a $30 gift card for the inconvenience.
good luck people.

Well I just called that number and again was denied by the rep because she claimed that they are bot supposed to accept coupons on new releases and stated that this comes from the top (corporate).Lady even gave me a fax number so I can send the list of FL's that accepted the coupon because it's "against company policy." Haha did she really think I was going to waste my time and fax?Idk I'm just bothered by the fact that many were able to use the VIP coupon but I was not. I am going to try again later.Walter..

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

to any of you footlocker vip members that were denied on the 30 at your local store as i was, you can try calling customer service.
800-991-6685.
after telling the customer service rep that i wasn't allowed to use the vip coupon at my local spot and a number of other locations accepted it, her supervisor offered to mail me a $30 gift card for the inconvenience.
good luck people.

Well I just called that number and again was denied by the rep because she claimed that they are bot supposed to accept coupons on new releases and stated that this comes from the top (corporate).Lady even gave me a fax number so I can send the list of FL's that accepted the coupon because it's "against company policy." Haha did she really think I was going to waste my time and fax?Idk I'm just bothered by the fact that many were able to use the VIP coupon but I was not. I am going to try again later.Walter..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by yearofaf1

FSR still available at skiptomyshoe for $175
http://www.skiptomyshoe.com/nike-air-jordan-7-retro-bordeaux-304775-003.html
how about you take your promoting **% the hell out of this thread before you get banned?
boom

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
did the footlocker pair have the same green on the tongue as your champs pair or was it a different shade?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zoomin6

Well I just called that number and again was denied by the rep because she claimed that they are bot supposed to accept coupons on new releases and stated that this comes from the top (corporate).Lady even gave me a fax number so I can send the list of FL's that accepted the coupon because it's "against company policy." Haha did age really think I was going to waste my time and fax?Idk I'm just bothered by the fact that many were able to use the VIP coupon but I was not. I am going to try again later.Walter..
i guess some of the reps are just as nazi as some of the managers. your best bet would be to try again later like you said. hopefully you get a more helpful rep. a few minutes is definitely worth a $30 gift card.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by yearofaf1

FSR still available at skiptomyshoe for $175
http://www.skiptomyshoe.com/nike-air-jordan-7-retro-bordeaux-304775-003.html
how about you take your promoting **% the hell out of this thread before you get banned?
boom

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
did the footlocker pair have the same green on the tongue as your champs pair or was it a different shade?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zoomin6

Well I just called that number and again was denied by the rep because she claimed that they are bot supposed to accept coupons on new releases and stated that this comes from the top (corporate).Lady even gave me a fax number so I can send the list of FL's that accepted the coupon because it's "against company policy." Haha did age really think I was going to waste my time and fax?Idk I'm just bothered by the fact that many were able to use the VIP coupon but I was not. I am going to try again later.Walter..
i guess some of the reps are just as nazi as some of the managers. your best bet would be to try again later like you said. hopefully you get a more helpful rep. a few minutes is definitely worth a $30 gift card.

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
No offense dude, but you posted some suspect pics of your Bordeaux's with green in the tongue and now youre saying you were gonna swap em out for another pair????  I dont get it, If I had the only pair with the infamous green in them, I would be a lil reluctant to trade em even if they were a lil big.  thats like saying if you got the AJ XI silver anni's with the jumpman on em and returned cuz they fit a .5 size too big............Jus sayin
grin.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
No offense dude, but you posted some suspect pics of your Bordeaux's with green in the tongue and now youre saying you were gonna swap em out for another pair????  I dont get it, If I had the only pair with the infamous green in them, I would be a lil reluctant to trade em even if they were a lil big.  thats like saying if you got the AJ XI silver anni's with the jumpman on em and returned cuz they fit a .5 size too big............Jus sayin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by anti808

Originally Posted by dudumilkdud

Did anybody get a shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

Still waiting for mine 
frown.gif

Same here...
Didnt get a email but I when I check the order status on NDC it says shipped, should receive by Wednesday!!!!  Mammy!!!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by anti808

Originally Posted by dudumilkdud

Did anybody get a shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

Still waiting for mine 
frown.gif

Same here...
Didnt get a email but I when I check the order status on NDC it says shipped, should receive by Wednesday!!!!  Mammy!!!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 It was a joke if youve been around for atleast 2 years youd recognize me from the POST YOUR DREAM COLORWAY thread that use to be in this fourm (may it rest in peace) but it was basically a thread that we photo shopped Jordans in it was a photo shopped pic to mock the other guys pic i didnt mean any harm
laugh.gif
grin.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 It was a joke if youve been around for atleast 2 years youd recognize me from the POST YOUR DREAM COLORWAY thread that use to be in this fourm (may it rest in peace) but it was basically a thread that we photo shopped Jordans in it was a photo shopped pic to mock the other guys pic i didnt mean any harm
laugh.gif
grin.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i spoke to a lady at footlocker and she told me that they will award the 30 off coupons in a couple of weeks. Lets just hope this is true!

i spoke to a lady at footlocker and she told me that they will award the 30 off coupons in a couple of weeks. Lets just hope this is true!

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

tired.gif
 thanks for clearly that up i thought we found the legendary green but it looked bad so i wouldnt be mad if i didnt get that

Back
Top Bottom