MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Damn, so whats up with these?!... People talkin about "Im gonna go tomorrow to get another pair" lol. When do we ever hear that after a big release? Normally theyre all sold out. Did they just produce a crap load of these or are ppl not buying? Im not complaining tho, i was able to get up at 11:30 and rush to the mall to get my pair. I was suppose to line up all night but got drunk 
ohwell.gif
 Just glad i was able to get em. I wanna try to go Friday when i get paid to get a second pair myself. This needs to happen with the Concords and True Blues later this year 
happy.gif

Damn, so whats up with these?!... People talkin about "Im gonna go tomorrow to get another pair" lol. When do we ever hear that after a big release? Normally theyre all sold out. Did they just produce a crap load of these or are ppl not buying? Im not complaining tho, i was able to get up at 11:30 and rush to the mall to get my pair. I was suppose to line up all night but got drunk 
ohwell.gif
 Just glad i was able to get em. I wanna try to go Friday when i get paid to get a second pair myself. This needs to happen with the Concords and True Blues later this year 
happy.gif

Its been 19 years but I final got the Bordeaux back in my collection! All I need is a Chicago Bulls Starter hat and its '92 all over again!

Its been 19 years but I final got the Bordeaux back in my collection! All I need is a Chicago Bulls Starter hat and its '92 all over again!

yea idk bout concords but hopefully true blue even though if that happen im not gonna wear for a loooonnng time everyone would be rocking them the whole summer

yea idk bout concords but hopefully true blue even though if that happen im not gonna wear for a loooonnng time everyone would be rocking them the whole summer

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

ohwell.gif
happy.gif
one can only dream

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

ohwell.gif
happy.gif
one can only dream

cb7360ad6bb3be1103f8004fb401e50c4b4ee772_r.jpg
ccb262d65eb82023033b51e63a11fb067aa5e385_r.jpg

03826836bcb1d054045b89e1394ec51375fc9fd7_r.jpg

heres my pair... oh how do I want another I want the tongue to have black in it like those "wiz" ones lol dang now if I only had the funds
tired.gif

cb7360ad6bb3be1103f8004fb401e50c4b4ee772_r.jpg
ccb262d65eb82023033b51e63a11fb067aa5e385_r.jpg

03826836bcb1d054045b89e1394ec51375fc9fd7_r.jpg

heres my pair... oh how do I want another I want the tongue to have black in it like those "wiz" ones lol dang now if I only had the funds
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman623

Copped for my girl and I this morning! Debated hard on these Friday night at launch cause I wanna try to save up some money. Went about my business Saturday with yard work and errands. Tried to not let it get to me. Woke up this morning regretting it. These are too sentimental to me
to pass on. I had the OG's in '92 and wore 'em into the ground. Called around to a few spots and luckily I found a Finishline across town that had
one last pair in a 11.5. This also completes my VII Series Sweep of the OG Colorways.

(From L-R : 2011 Bordeaux, 2008 CDP Hare's, 2002 Black/Red, 2004 Olympic, 2006 Cardinals)
55e255be0346837e6b58c24550562d0af13b3a6.pjpg
Nice Collection.

Originally Posted by jumpman623

Copped for my girl and I this morning! Debated hard on these Friday night at launch cause I wanna try to save up some money. Went about my business Saturday with yard work and errands. Tried to not let it get to me. Woke up this morning regretting it. These are too sentimental to me
to pass on. I had the OG's in '92 and wore 'em into the ground. Called around to a few spots and luckily I found a Finishline across town that had
one last pair in a 11.5. This also completes my VII Series Sweep of the OG Colorways.

(From L-R : 2011 Bordeaux, 2008 CDP Hare's, 2002 Black/Red, 2004 Olympic, 2006 Cardinals)
55e255be0346837e6b58c24550562d0af13b3a6.pjpg
Nice Collection.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Heres proof sorry for tha cell phone pic but theres green on my tongue

interesting.  never saw a tongue that looked like two separate tongues put together.  lower half being yellow and bordeaux and the upper half being green

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Heres proof sorry for tha cell phone pic but theres green on my tongue

interesting.  never saw a tongue that looked like two separate tongues put together.  lower half being yellow and bordeaux and the upper half being green

Dam....just got home....Got mine at midnight the other night but put them in my trunk and didn't pick up my car until today. I got glue leftovers on this one shoe. Not sure what to do....scratch around on it or take them back. I got the only 9 they had at midnight. I guess I call around to see if I can't get another one somewhere but who knows.

2z5rhc0.jpg

Dam....just got home....Got mine at midnight the other night but put them in my trunk and didn't pick up my car until today. I got glue leftovers on this one shoe. Not sure what to do....scratch around on it or take them back. I got the only 9 they had at midnight. I guess I call around to see if I can't get another one somewhere but who knows.

2z5rhc0.jpg

^ id be kinda skeptic to try n scratch off that glue... if its on there good it might pull off some of that upper with the glue. I have a little bit of glue on mine as well, but i dont care, gonna wear em down anyway.

Back
Top Bottom