MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Was a struggle to find my size, but luckily I found my size 10
pimp.gif

The joke with the fits was funny for about to 10 minutes. The train has left the station tho.

The joke with the fits was funny for about to 10 minutes. The train has left the station tho.

Congratulations to everyone that got what they needed. JB needs to make all official online retailers have 1 pair limits for at least a week. It would prevent websites from shutting down and allow people time to buy their pair without rushing.

That would kill the crazy resell prices.

Congratulations to everyone that got what they needed. JB needs to make all official online retailers have 1 pair limits for at least a week. It would prevent websites from shutting down and allow people time to buy their pair without rushing.

That would kill the crazy resell prices.

Man ftl didn't let me use my vip discount code on these I had to pay retail. Thse are going fast on 34th nyc both the big ones had midnight releases they only got size 7 & 15 left.

Man ftl didn't let me use my vip discount code on these I had to pay retail. Thse are going fast on 34th nyc both the big ones had midnight releases they only got size 7 & 15 left.

These fit big like people said but I didn't try them on or didn't remember since I was trying to still wake up in the morning. Had to go back and exchange them for a smaller size. Gonna suck for a lot of people who are gonna waste their time and do the same. Try on them shoes before leaving people!

These fit big like people said but I didn't try them on or didn't remember since I was trying to still wake up in the morning. Had to go back and exchange them for a smaller size. Gonna suck for a lot of people who are gonna waste their time and do the same. Try on them shoes before leaving people!

Anyone in the Chicago area manage to get a pair?
I'm not sure if people camped out for these, but congrats to all.

Anyone in the Chicago area manage to get a pair?
I'm not sure if people camped out for these, but congrats to all.

These are sitting in nyc....I'm glad u wasn't Blinded by da hype...

I expect these to go on sale...

These are sitting in nyc....I'm glad u wasn't Blinded by da hype...

I expect these to go on sale...

This was release was one of the easiest pickups in a long time.   There were more people in line for the Playoff 13's release, than this one.  
Got my size 11 at 5 a.m., and went back to bed. 

e8uaro.jpg

This was release was one of the easiest pickups in a long time.   There were more people in line for the Playoff 13's release, than this one.  
Got my size 11 at 5 a.m., and went back to bed. 

e8uaro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom