MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

pimp.gif

28k69a8.jpg

Pretty pleased with my pair...kinda disappointed in how short the tongue is though. As well as the shiny midsole.

Pretty pleased with my pair...kinda disappointed in how short the tongue is though. As well as the shiny midsole.

Went to my DTLR this morning and it was about 13 people in line. I got my size 10(normal sz). The shoes are wide than big so i would say get your true size unless you dont mind your toes touching at the top.

Went to my DTLR this morning and it was about 13 people in line. I got my size 10(normal sz). The shoes are wide than big so i would say get your true size unless you dont mind your toes touching at the top.

Yo what happened to all the hype????? I wasn't even feeling these, partially because everyone seemed to be bigging them up like they were the #$$*, but I just got to my phone on my lunch break and happened to check Nike.com and they still had a full size run. So I called up Nike and dude told me they still had all sizes!!!!!! $$%???? I said all that to say..... I GOT MINE (lmao) I was talking so much #$$* about these too but f it, ima put them up for a while and maybe ill change my mind about them

Yo what happened to all the hype????? I wasn't even feeling these, partially because everyone seemed to be bigging them up like they were the #$$*, but I just got to my phone on my lunch break and happened to check Nike.com and they still had a full size run. So I called up Nike and dude told me they still had all sizes!!!!!! $$%???? I said all that to say..... I GOT MINE (lmao) I was talking so much #$$* about these too but f it, ima put them up for a while and maybe ill change my mind about them

3f116a44060e6c20edf08118e7aab6f8b1d9aa5e.jpg

i got my 2 pairs but some guy walked in looking for a size11.which i had payed for them weeks ago.they only got 3 size 11 in some other guy bought the last one.i had the last 2 pairs in my bag ready to leave and i told him had 2 pairs.he asked me if i was willing to sell one pair to him.i said ok i felt bad so i sold it him for 160.00 i charged him an extra 10 bucks for gas.kid was happy im happy thats what its all about.theres other stores around me that my size if i want to get that second pair.

3f116a44060e6c20edf08118e7aab6f8b1d9aa5e.jpg

i got my 2 pairs but some guy walked in looking for a size11.which i had payed for them weeks ago.they only got 3 size 11 in some other guy bought the last one.i had the last 2 pairs in my bag ready to leave and i told him had 2 pairs.he asked me if i was willing to sell one pair to him.i said ok i felt bad so i sold it him for 160.00 i charged him an extra 10 bucks for gas.kid was happy im happy thats what its all about.theres other stores around me that my size if i want to get that second pair.

roll.gif

You guys def have me laughin! Sorry to the fellow NJ cat if I insulted you kid! It really is all good, to those who are lookin out, who are hatin on it, think it's all ridiculous (cuz it probably is!) and to anyone else reading and gettin some laughs at my expense. Cuz if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?? (Ed hardy and Affliction clothing wearers??) AHAHAHAHAHAH 

Enjoy your Saturday!

roll.gif

You guys def have me laughin! Sorry to the fellow NJ cat if I insulted you kid! It really is all good, to those who are lookin out, who are hatin on it, think it's all ridiculous (cuz it probably is!) and to anyone else reading and gettin some laughs at my expense. Cuz if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?? (Ed hardy and Affliction clothing wearers??) AHAHAHAHAHAH 

Enjoy your Saturday!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

why would one wear a jacket WITH shorts?

I think because he was makin fun of the stuff I put up there...see previous posts for further comical amusement!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

why would one wear a jacket WITH shorts?

I think because he was makin fun of the stuff I put up there...see previous posts for further comical amusement!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom