MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

i wear sz 12 in nikes but imma grab a 11.5 in these..........

cardinal VIIs ran big, i sized down on those thats when i was still a shoe head, so im gonna size down on these.
damn i just copped air maxs sheesh, why are these 150 i dont recall VIIs bein that much.

Man I wish I hadn't copped on sneaker st. The night of release and the thrill of the hunt is fun. I'm read ur posts and reminisce. Good luck guys

P.S. My pair was 170. The local store said that with tax my pair would have been $162 so I paid 8 bills extra online.

i wear sz 12 in nikes but imma grab a 11.5 in these..........

cardinal VIIs ran big, i sized down on those thats when i was still a shoe head, so im gonna size down on these.
damn i just copped air maxs sheesh, why are these 150 i dont recall VIIs bein that much.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

DO NOT ORDER FROM FINISHLINE UNLESS U LIKE TO GAMBLE WITH YOUR ORDER!

whoa... sickkickz is this true in your sig? ordered before from them without a problem

Originally Posted by sickickz23

DO NOT ORDER FROM FINISHLINE UNLESS U LIKE TO GAMBLE WITH YOUR ORDER!

whoa... sickkickz is this true in your sig? ordered before from them without a problem

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This release reminds me of the penny foams.

A GR that everyone and their mama wanted to get, that was not an XI.

Those smoked. Will these?
The 2011 penny foams were not even close to a GR. Hardly any stores around here got them and theres a pretty large sneakerhead population. EVERY store is getting the bordeauxs, even stores that typically don't get Js.
watch the one time i buy jordans these will sit on racks and get marked down like all the other GR jordans.

The 2011 penny foams were not even close to a GR. Hardly any stores around here got them and theres a pretty large sneakerhead population. EVERY store is getting the bordeauxs, even stores that typically don't get Js.
watch the one time i buy jordans these will sit on racks and get marked down like all the other GR jordans.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

How many of you guys getting 2 pairs? Just asking.

2 for me.  Waited 19 years for these.  Gonna make the most of it. 
happy.gif

Hmm, so are they not considered a GR if every store doesn't get them? I thought it was based on production numbers, not allocation.

Say lesser Bordeauxs were produced, but more spots received them.

Hmm, so are they not considered a GR if every store doesn't get them? I thought it was based on production numbers, not allocation.

people who have their paris reserve already, did u just ask your local FTL or FA to hold them for you? or its because you know people who work there?

Also those who tried both on do the orions fit exactlyl ike the bordeaux?

people who have their paris reserve already, did u just ask your local FTL or FA to hold them for you? or its because you know people who work there?

Also those who tried both on do the orions fit exactlyl ike the bordeaux?

BINGO.

people dont grasp that.

i know stores that only got 12 pairs of these 7s, any they got 36 pairs of cool greys.

so wheres the explanation?

BINGO.

people dont grasp that.

i know stores that only got 12 pairs of these 7s, any they got 36 pairs of cool greys.

so wheres the explanation?

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

i will say even though im passing if i WAS getting these i'd get 2 pairs due to it being a first retro

why are you passing?

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

i will say even though im passing if i WAS getting these i'd get 2 pairs due to it being a first retro

why are you passing?

Back
Top Bottom