MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Waited months for these and now with a few days left my wife loses her iPhone so now I have to buy her a new phone.
30t6p3b.gif
There goes by bordeux money
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Pshh wouldn't be me I tell her she gone have to wait, how you gone miss on some shoes that haven't been released in 19 years because SHE doesn't know how to keep track of HER phone? I swear women got us men twisted, men all across the globe are turning into sitcom husbands freaking ray barone from everybody loves raymond it's a dang shame lol end rant
no but seriously though didn't u have insurance on a phone that expensive? also you're seriously going to take your bordeaux money and put it towards a new expensive phone for her to lose break or have stolen lol thats so ridiculous it makes me think you used to beat up gypsies and they cursed you
roll.gif
Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Man freaking Directv just wrecked my bank account the thursday before the bordeaux come out like they was plotting it in some dark lair rubbing their hands together while laughing like "mwhahahah"
laugh.gif

damn bro cant win for losing
$500
laugh.gif
for those hideous bron's
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

&
roll.gif
@ bro who said the bin v metallic v look alikes...that was the entire point of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

passing on these...... spent my money on limited sneakers instead. Buying south beach lebrons and bin v's was money well spent. Would only buy Bord's for $100 tops....

Good luck on finding a DS pair for that price. And at least you're honest about your preference of liking limited sneakers over GRs. If only these bordeauxs were limited, you'd cop right?
No if I could get them on discount...I'd cop. I have more GR sneakers than Limited. When Playoff 13s dropped I got 4 pairs at retail. I'm just not feeling these Bord's that much. My girl is probably going to buy me a pair anyway though.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

passing on these...... spent my money on limited sneakers instead. Buying south beach lebrons and bin v's was money well spent. Would only buy Bord's for $100 tops....

Good luck on finding a DS pair for that price. And at least you're honest about your preference of liking limited sneakers over GRs. If only these bordeauxs were limited, you'd cop right?
No if I could get them on discount...I'd cop. I have more GR sneakers than Limited. When Playoff 13s dropped I got 4 pairs at retail. I'm just not feeling these Bord's that much. My girl is probably going to buy me a pair anyway though.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

scary! the comment and the GIF

You know, i was just gonna let his comment be... and i will.

but if those ostentatiously hideous lebron's are your taste, go for it.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

scary! the comment and the GIF

You know, i was just gonna let his comment be... and i will.

but if those ostentatiously hideous lebron's are your taste, go for it.

These shoes are now up on our website with the countdown timer for the launch tonight.  Please note, there is a limit of two pairs per customer.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/e86pyf

These shoes will be double boxed when shipped.

EastbayRep - Ray

These shoes are now up on our website with the countdown timer for the launch tonight.  Please note, there is a limit of two pairs per customer.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/e86pyf

These shoes will be double boxed when shipped.

EastbayRep - Ray

exactly damn near EVERY bron that has dropped has been HOT FLAMING DO DOO ....but you boi's dropping car payments on a pair
roll.gif
& trying to brag about the luke warm(heat) you copped
roll.gif
laugh.gif

exactly damn near EVERY bron that has dropped has been HOT FLAMING DO DOO ....but you boi's dropping car payments on a pair
roll.gif
& trying to brag about the luke warm(heat) you copped
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Lol if you dudes followed me in Lebron thread you would know I don't even like the south beaches.....easy money. I can flip sb's for a free pair of bord's while you guys are laughing.

Lol if you dudes followed me in Lebron thread you would know I don't even like the south beaches.....easy money. I can flip sb's for a free pair of bord's while you guys are laughing.

Lol if you dudes followed me in Lebron thread you would know I don't even like the south beaches.....easy money

You know we just playin'.

But most of us Jordan guys don't even go into the Lebron thread (after the fiasco that was the Grinches... i vowed to
never step foot into a Kobe thread - eternal lent status).

Thing about Lebron's and Kobe's... they have a ONE year shelf life. After that edition halts in production the new style
trumps (usually) and everybody is on that bandwagon - the previous style goes into antiquated status.

You can't say that about Retros.

I've never owned a pair of Lebron's and after Kobe's recent outrageous tirade... i can't support him neither.

Never seen an allstar athlete act like that on the court.

Lol if you dudes followed me in Lebron thread you would know I don't even like the south beaches.....easy money

You know we just playin'.

But most of us Jordan guys don't even go into the Lebron thread (after the fiasco that was the Grinches... i vowed to
never step foot into a Kobe thread - eternal lent status).

Thing about Lebron's and Kobe's... they have a ONE year shelf life. After that edition halts in production the new style
trumps (usually) and everybody is on that bandwagon - the previous style goes into antiquated status.

You can't say that about Retros.

I've never owned a pair of Lebron's and after Kobe's recent outrageous tirade... i can't support him neither.

Never seen an allstar athlete act like that on the court.

Back
Top Bottom