MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by bdis1986

saw this online ... I pray i get a pair with that tongue ...nh

216212_1587469500402_1645743516_1242370_4551195_n.jpg
Not really into t-shirts anymore, but I really like that shirt.

Originally Posted by Tony906

here in nyc there out im a wait won't sell out
imma test da waters and see da temperture...if they slow imma hold off till they start to dry up...

Originally Posted by Tony906

here in nyc there out im a wait won't sell out
imma test da waters and see da temperture...if they slow imma hold off till they start to dry up...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

You paid about a quarter tank of gas with those $20 over retail 
laugh.gif

< $170 shipped is definitely not a bad deal

Not at all.  But I guess in my situation, since there are tons of stores around my area that will have these, I might as well pick them up in person.
My folks live in No Hollywood and i've been home for certain retro releases (carmines, Sjams, fire red III, cement spizikes, penny atlantics) and they have not been easy cops. Sneaker boutiques have them on hold for people weeks in advance and at the malls there are always mad heads by 7:30am. At NTLA  they make you get these bracelets the day before and then show up the next morning to stand in line...forget that.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

You paid about a quarter tank of gas with those $20 over retail 
laugh.gif

< $170 shipped is definitely not a bad deal

Not at all.  But I guess in my situation, since there are tons of stores around my area that will have these, I might as well pick them up in person.
My folks live in No Hollywood and i've been home for certain retro releases (carmines, Sjams, fire red III, cement spizikes, penny atlantics) and they have not been easy cops. Sneaker boutiques have them on hold for people weeks in advance and at the malls there are always mad heads by 7:30am. At NTLA  they make you get these bracelets the day before and then show up the next morning to stand in line...forget that.

%!+##$ footaction gonna tell me on Wednesday that all the pairs are accounted for!!! SMFH email to corporate comin soon lol

%!+##$ footaction gonna tell me on Wednesday that all the pairs are accounted for!!! SMFH email to corporate comin soon lol

All yall giving props for sneakerst. price and so on should know that they raised their price to $180.....jus sayin (ive ordered from em too, they aint bad)

All yall giving props for sneakerst. price and so on should know that they raised their price to $180.....jus sayin (ive ordered from em too, they aint bad)

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

they always doing that ...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

they always doing that ...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Glad I got in before the raise! But, I'm sure they're still the best price on the net right now. Not a bad choice if you miss out on RD....or if Eastbay's "state of the art timer" (as someone mentioned previously) burns you!

Side note / rant: Since Eastbay started that timer, I've failed every time....not that I wasn't able to eventually get the shoe releasing that day, but NEVER w/ Eastbay and their timer. Before the timer I was golden!! Now I've really given up...
tired.gif
 Shout out to Eastbay!!! I once loved you...now you're a disgusting ex-girlfriend!!! (Just kidding....but seriously.
indifferent.gif
 )

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Glad I got in before the raise! But, I'm sure they're still the best price on the net right now. Not a bad choice if you miss out on RD....or if Eastbay's "state of the art timer" (as someone mentioned previously) burns you!

Side note / rant: Since Eastbay started that timer, I've failed every time....not that I wasn't able to eventually get the shoe releasing that day, but NEVER w/ Eastbay and their timer. Before the timer I was golden!! Now I've really given up...
tired.gif
 Shout out to Eastbay!!! I once loved you...now you're a disgusting ex-girlfriend!!! (Just kidding....but seriously.
indifferent.gif
 )

laugh.gif
@ "State of the art timer"

Anyway, not sure how these will do around here... people been talking about them though, so I'm sure it'll be like any of the past releases (even Cement 3's dried up quick here).

laugh.gif
@ "State of the art timer"

Anyway, not sure how these will do around here... people been talking about them though, so I'm sure it'll be like any of the past releases (even Cement 3's dried up quick here).

Back
Top Bottom