MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Still don't know how to treat this release, so I can plan accordingly. Don't want to deal with Eastbay or Finishline with their flawed systems.

If the line for the White/Cement 3's was non-existent, than this should be a breeze.

I was thinking it would sit before but now im thinking a sellout. Dude at my spot said he expects maybe not a sellout instantly but definitely through the weekend. he said alotta ppl been callin about them and they gon open up early @7. n if u look all these spots online are sellin out instantly so u might want to take that into consideration as well
I haven't bought any Jordans online on release date since the CDP 10/13. 

Still don't know how to treat this release, so I can plan accordingly. Don't want to deal with Eastbay or Finishline with their flawed systems.

If the line for the White/Cement 3's was non-existent, than this should be a breeze.

I was thinking it would sit before but now im thinking a sellout. Dude at my spot said he expects maybe not a sellout instantly but definitely through the weekend. he said alotta ppl been callin about them and they gon open up early @7. n if u look all these spots online are sellin out instantly so u might want to take that into consideration as well
I haven't bought any Jordans online on release date since the CDP 10/13. 

Had been holding out on the other sites while I waited for Sneaker.St to release....and that's since last week when they were expected
wink.gif
 Heard the news last night from Teller that they would release today, went to sleep thinking that release would be sometime in the AM when they posted to the site. Didn't expect a midnight release so, as you can guess, I missed out. Had to go into the office today to handle a few items....got back to the house around 1:00 PM EST and saw "my size" listed on the site. Figured I'd attempt a purchase and see if it would go through.....and it did! Received my confirmation email....soooooooooo crossing my fingers!

Nonetheless, I'm still a fan of Sneaker.St! (Not that I"m trying to ensure my purchase processes correctly
happy.gif
 ) But seriously...great prices, great service.

Had been holding out on the other sites while I waited for Sneaker.St to release....and that's since last week when they were expected
wink.gif
 Heard the news last night from Teller that they would release today, went to sleep thinking that release would be sometime in the AM when they posted to the site. Didn't expect a midnight release so, as you can guess, I missed out. Had to go into the office today to handle a few items....got back to the house around 1:00 PM EST and saw "my size" listed on the site. Figured I'd attempt a purchase and see if it would go through.....and it did! Received my confirmation email....soooooooooo crossing my fingers!

Nonetheless, I'm still a fan of Sneaker.St! (Not that I"m trying to ensure my purchase processes correctly
happy.gif
 ) But seriously...great prices, great service.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Why is paying 20 dollars over retail on a general release coming out in 72 hours considered a good deal?

I call it the "peace of mind" or "no hassle" fee.

Depending on where you are, you will find out Saturday.     

Why is paying 20 dollars over retail on a general release coming out in 72 hours considered a good deal?

I call it the "peace of mind" or "no hassle" fee.

Depending on where you are, you will find out Saturday.     

Umm after taxes its actually only 8-10 dollars more. NotTo mention gas wasted to get to the mall or shoe store.

Umm after taxes its actually only 8-10 dollars more. NotTo mention gas wasted to get to the mall or shoe store.

never take the online selling out into consideration. NEVER. it doesnt tell a true story. also it depends where you live as to how well they sell. so if some dude comes on here saying they sold out or are selling well doesnt mean its happening everywhere

i decided to get one pair now because these will sit where im at and ima use the $30 off at footaction or footlocker may 1st to get a second pair.

those jordan classic colorways of the 2011 will be online this week. im gettin a pair of those instead of doubling up on my grails.

never take the online selling out into consideration. NEVER. it doesnt tell a true story. also it depends where you live as to how well they sell. so if some dude comes on here saying they sold out or are selling well doesnt mean its happening everywhere

i decided to get one pair now because these will sit where im at and ima use the $30 off at footaction or footlocker may 1st to get a second pair.

those jordan classic colorways of the 2011 will be online this week. im gettin a pair of those instead of doubling up on my grails.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Umm after taxes its actually only 8-10 dollars more. Not To mention gas wasted to get to the mall or shoe store.

yup. but it sucks they charge tax to cali people. they need to lift that +%!%.

Umm after taxes its actually only 8-10 dollars more. Not To mention gas wasted to get to the mall or shoe store.

yup. but it sucks they charge tax to cali people. they need to lift that +%!%.

Right, but the tax exemption is still going to be there at midnight on Friday, depending on where you live of course.  As will the trip to the mall that you won't be taking. 

Right, but the tax exemption is still going to be there at midnight on Friday, depending on where you live of course.  As will the trip to the mall that you won't be taking. 

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

156.jpg

so what u decide to do? i know u stated that she went and bought u a phone when u needed it but did she have her money allocated to sumthng she been waiting 19 years for? u cldnt just tell her wait til after the release?
She got a good deal  for a refurbished 3GS so i copped these from Sneaker St. I was watching basketball late last night when someone on NT posted they were online so i pulled the trigger. The 20 dollars over retail sucks but free shipping and no taxes sold me. Plus i save my sleep and gas money from not having to drive around town.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

156.jpg

so what u decide to do? i know u stated that she went and bought u a phone when u needed it but did she have her money allocated to sumthng she been waiting 19 years for? u cldnt just tell her wait til after the release?
She got a good deal  for a refurbished 3GS so i copped these from Sneaker St. I was watching basketball late last night when someone on NT posted they were online so i pulled the trigger. The 20 dollars over retail sucks but free shipping and no taxes sold me. Plus i save my sleep and gas money from not having to drive around town.

There's some retail stores in Chicago that are selling these for 200-225 dollars. I'm curious but Isn't that illegal for them to do?

For me...this time....it was a matter of convenience. My son has an out-of-state in baseball tourney this weekend. And I have no clue as to where to purchase this release in southern AL (Dothan to be exact). So...this time...I don't mind the $20. Although, w/ local connects I'm sure I could've had a pair held.

For me...this time....it was a matter of convenience. My son has an out-of-state in baseball tourney this weekend. And I have no clue as to where to purchase this release in southern AL (Dothan to be exact). So...this time...I don't mind the $20. Although, w/ local connects I'm sure I could've had a pair held.

Back
Top Bottom