MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

sneaker.st has these up now! $170 shipped.

Ordered a 10.5 and a 11 to see what this whole sizing is about. I can always sell the extra pair locally
smile.gif

Ordered a 10.5 and a 11 to see what this whole sizing is about. I can always sell the extra pair locally
smile.gif

Got my 13s!

EDIT: No, I don't like paying above retail for a pair, but I normally just NDC it and with CA taxes it would have come out to $166 shipped. I'll toss the extra 4 bucks in so I don't have to get my boxers in a bunch for release night.

Got my 13s!

EDIT: No, I don't like paying above retail for a pair, but I normally just NDC it and with CA taxes it would have come out to $166 shipped. I'll toss the extra 4 bucks in so I don't have to get my boxers in a bunch for release night.

Like everybody said. These are darker in person. I say in real life there about as dark as the gray on the shorts up top

Like everybody said. These are darker in person. I say in real life there about as dark as the gray on the shorts up top

Originally Posted by optimusp517

smile.gif
Unless these don't sell. I have a feeling they will sit for a minute.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

smile.gif

Gosh it's really tough to say. At this point I'm thinking it's gonna sell out. These haven't been retro for 19 years so who knows. With the hype and all the OG OG heads I'm sure they will, but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

smile.gif

Gosh it's really tough to say. At this point I'm thinking it's gonna sell out. These haven't been retro for 19 years so who knows. With the hype and all the OG OG heads I'm sure they will, but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom