MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

i went half a size low on the chambrays and it was way too tight, ended up giving to a friend

af1beast: thanks imma try to cop there since no tax

i went half a size low on the chambrays and it was way too tight, ended up giving to a friend

af1beast: thanks imma try to cop there since no tax

so for folks with a size 12.

wouldnt a 13 be to big since we all know that 12.5 no longer exsist in store pickups?

Also, any green on anybodies pre-orders? To me all of the tongues in pics posted here look identical, but it may just be me

so for folks with a size 12.

wouldnt a 13 be to big since we all know that 12.5 no longer exsist in store pickups?

Also, any green on anybodies pre-orders? To me all of the tongues in pics posted here look identical, but it may just be me

wassup wit jb and their sizing. i tried them on today i usually wear a size 9. i love the FTLOG 7s and they fit true to size but the bords do seem wide. so i tried the 8.5 it fits a lil tight and seem small u can definitely tell the different between a 8.5 and a 9 the shoe shape seems smalller from the toe box.

wassup wit jb and their sizing. i tried them on today i usually wear a size 9. i love the FTLOG 7s and they fit true to size but the bords do seem wide. so i tried the 8.5 it fits a lil tight and seem small u can definitely tell the different between a 8.5 and a 9 the shoe shape seems smalller from the toe box.

mine are paid for. shld have em tomorrow when my local spot gets their shipment.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

even though i know they arent like the OG's but that was over 10 years ago lets be real about it as long as the quality is good there....

more like 19yrs mate
grin.gif

one of the few Retro JB releases we are going to get in Australia this yr.
these are going to retail in footlocker for $220.00 AUD which is about $230.00 USD currently.
might sit on them and wait until they drop abit in price before i pull the trigger.....
eyes.gif

even though i know they arent like the OG's but that was over 10 years ago lets be real about it as long as the quality is good there....

more like 19yrs mate
grin.gif

these are going to retail in footlocker for $220.00 AUD which is about $230.00 USD currently.
might sit on them and wait until they drop abit in price before i pull the trigger.....
eyes.gif

Still on the fence about copping.  I'll let fate decide.  If I'm able to cop Friday night online, cool, if not, then it wasn't meant to be.  
smokin.gif

Still on the fence about copping.  I'll let fate decide.  If I'm able to cop Friday night online, cool, if not, then it wasn't meant to be.  
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

more like 19yrs mate
grin.gif

eyes.gif
Wow... That's expensive! Do shoes tend to sit there or they sell out...?

Originally Posted by Vuey

more like 19yrs mate
grin.gif

eyes.gif
Wow... That's expensive! Do shoes tend to sit there or they sell out...?

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

smokin.gif

Exactly my thinking. These are shoes that are slowly growing on me, so maybe I'll let them grow while they're in my collection instead of having them pass me by....

F***ing college budget though
mad.gif

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

smokin.gif

Exactly my thinking. These are shoes that are slowly growing on me, so maybe I'll let them grow while they're in my collection instead of having them pass me by....

F***ing college budget though
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom