MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Agree, the tees, hats etc all look trash... keep it simple fellas

Don't really care about the green, seems with each retro JB changes small detail to seperate the retro from the OGs, I actually appreciate it to be honest.

Originally Posted by Prez T

of the pairs that have been posted in this thread that people purchased , none of them have contained green on the tongue . i'm starting to think that none of the ones available for sale have them ...
I DON'T BELIEVE SO. MY BOY'S FINISHLINE GOT THEIR SHIPMENT IN TODAY. LOOKED THROUGH ALL THE PAIRS AND NONE OF THE TONGUES IN THE ENTIRE SHIPMENT AND RANGES OF SIZES HAS GREEN ON IT.

Originally Posted by Prez T

of the pairs that have been posted in this thread that people purchased , none of them have contained green on the tongue . i'm starting to think that none of the ones available for sale have them ...
I DON'T BELIEVE SO. MY BOY'S FINISHLINE GOT THEIR SHIPMENT IN TODAY. LOOKED THROUGH ALL THE PAIRS AND NONE OF THE TONGUES IN THE ENTIRE SHIPMENT AND RANGES OF SIZES HAS GREEN ON IT.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Don't really care about the green, seems with each retro JB changes small detail to seperate the retro from the OGs, I actually appreciate it to be honest.

^ this
but your dead wrong on that hat it's
pimp.gif
..... you fellas arent chi enough for it.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

^ this
but your dead wrong on that hat it's
pimp.gif
..... you fellas arent chi enough for it.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

None of the gear yall posted looks good at all. 

QFT.
IMO dudes are trying too hard to match their kicks now a days. Just wear a white tee and call it a day; let the shoes speak for themselves.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

None of the gear yall posted looks good at all. 

QFT.
IMO dudes are trying too hard to match their kicks now a days. Just wear a white tee and call it a day; let the shoes speak for themselves.

All of you complaining about the youngsters and their "wack gear" should stop being so concerned with what someone else is wearing and go take a few summer classes at your local community college and learn how to spell like a human. It's just embarrassing.

I'm not a youngster, and even if i was, i could care less what anyone else thinks about what i wear. Wear what you like. Thats what will set you apart from the "crowd" you guys like to disassociate yourselves from.

You're sheep either way. You're either a "hypebeast" that matches every single piece in your "fit", along with nut huggers, and jordans with the tongue sticking out.

Or you're in the group that sits around and complains all day like a bunch of old ladies. "thats wack" "hypebeast"

Shut up already. No one cares about your opinion, seriously. No one cares how long you've been collecting, or what your first sentimental pair was. Great for you. If you're not going to be constructive, keep it to yourself. And your opinions.

I had to say it. Some of you guys just complain for the sake of complaining.

As far as the Freshnes bugs shirt, i'm pretty disappointed. Its low quality cotton, and the image is tiny. Dont worry about the blueness, thats just the exposure from my iphone 4's camera.

Its dark grey.

All of you complaining about the youngsters and their "wack gear" should stop being so concerned with what someone else is wearing and go take a few summer classes at your local community college and learn how to spell like a human. It's just embarrassing.

I'm not a youngster, and even if i was, i could care less what anyone else thinks about what i wear. Wear what you like. Thats what will set you apart from the "crowd" you guys like to disassociate yourselves from.

You're sheep either way. You're either a "hypebeast" that matches every single piece in your "fit", along with nut huggers, and jordans with the tongue sticking out.

Or you're in the group that sits around and complains all day like a bunch of old ladies. "thats wack" "hypebeast"

Shut up already. No one cares about your opinion, seriously. No one cares how long you've been collecting, or what your first sentimental pair was. Great for you. If you're not going to be constructive, keep it to yourself. And your opinions.

As far as the Freshnes bugs shirt, i'm pretty disappointed. Its low quality cotton, and the image is tiny. Dont worry about the blueness, thats just the exposure from my iphone 4's camera.

Its dark grey.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Its dark grey.

if someone posts a did not read after this
30t6p3b.gif

insert golf clap here for aphexacid
pimp.gif

Its dark grey.

if someone posts a did not read after this
30t6p3b.gif

insert golf clap here for aphexacid
pimp.gif

The fashion police on NT just makes me laugh all the time. Always getting on dudes for what they wear with their kicks.

The fashion police on NT just makes me laugh all the time. Always getting on dudes for what they wear with their kicks.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Here's the link to that wack bulls hat.....I hate bulls hat's with the windy city crap on them....edit..looks like its soldout didnt know till after I posted the link

http://www.rocknjocks.com...BLACKFRONTGREYBILLCUSTOM

i feel the same way,  it sucks how so few places are able to use the actual bulls logo, and the places that can use it rarely come up with decent stuff aside from the basic bulls hats.

that being said i don't like the windy city logo but the color scheme on the hat looks cool and it matches the shoes.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Here's the link to that wack bulls hat.....I hate bulls hat's with the windy city crap on them....edit..looks like its soldout didnt know till after I posted the link

http://www.rocknjocks.com...BLACKFRONTGREYBILLCUSTOM

i feel the same way,  it sucks how so few places are able to use the actual bulls logo, and the places that can use it rarely come up with decent stuff aside from the basic bulls hats.

that being said i don't like the windy city logo but the color scheme on the hat looks cool and it matches the shoes.

look as someone said buy with you like

but think also before you buy

we all have picked up stuff that made us say what the hell where we thinking afterwards

i know i have

i try not to do that anymore

but if you get something and post it on NT dont get all bent out of shape if not everyone likes it

look as someone said buy with you like

but think also before you buy

we all have picked up stuff that made us say what the hell where we thinking afterwards

i know i have

i try not to do that anymore

but if you get something and post it on NT dont get all bent out of shape if not everyone likes it

Its dark grey.
Fam if this was directed at me, then I apologize for expressing my opinion on a public forum. Didnt know what I was thinking.

roll.gif

Its dark grey.
Fam if this was directed at me, then I apologize for expressing my opinion on a public forum. Didnt know what I was thinking.

roll.gif

^if it wasnt it is now
roll.gif

edit: i guarantee there will be at least 5-7 negative replies toward aphexacid...from nters who felt targeted
laugh.gif

^if it wasnt it is now
roll.gif

edit: i guarantee there will be at least 5-7 negative replies toward aphexacid...from nters who felt targeted
laugh.gif

Its dark grey.

revx_shutup.gif

Its dark grey.

revx_shutup.gif

Back
Top Bottom