MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Hey guys,
This is my first official post on here !!!! 
grin.gif

I wanna know, what is the sizing for those t-shirts on the freshnes store? How do they run? I'm about 6 feet 2 1/2 inches, 190 lbs. I don't want a baggy fit either. I want like an abercrombie fit but like not too tight. Maybe a large? Would XL be too baggy for me?
Get a large...they fit true to size. I have the Spacejam shirt I bought a while ago.
Thanks alot dude I appreciate the advice! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Hey guys,
This is my first official post on here !!!! 
grin.gif

I wanna know, what is the sizing for those t-shirts on the freshnes store? How do they run? I'm about 6 feet 2 1/2 inches, 190 lbs. I don't want a baggy fit either. I want like an abercrombie fit but like not too tight. Maybe a large? Would XL be too baggy for me?
Get a large...they fit true to size. I have the Spacejam shirt I bought a while ago.
Thanks alot dude I appreciate the advice! 
smile.gif

So how hard are these gonna be to cop on April 16? Word I've been hearing is that they're a specialty item for acquired tastes.......... What do you guys honestly think? 
tongue.gif

So how hard are these gonna be to cop on April 16? Word I've been hearing is that they're a specialty item for acquired tastes.......... What do you guys honestly think? 
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

These are gonna definately sell out!

tongue.gif

These are gonna definately sell out!

Yeah these will def sell out. I've worn mine a few times (not b grades) and I've only gotten compliments. My boy who only buys kobes for the last 5 years or so picked his up today after seeing my pair yesterday. I wouldn't wait long to cop.

Yeah these will def sell out. I've worn mine a few times (not b grades) and I've only gotten compliments. My boy who only buys kobes for the last 5 years or so picked his up today after seeing my pair yesterday. I wouldn't wait long to cop.

i really dont think these will sell out on the 16th. the average customer wont buy these in most cases and even many on here wont buy them. more for me!

i really dont think these will sell out on the 16th. the average customer wont buy these in most cases and even many on here wont buy them. more for me!

Originally Posted by authentic354

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by babycross2011

I ordered a shirt from freshnes... How long does it take for me to get it

I got a tracking # today.
yeah me 2

When did u guys order ur shirts?.....I ordered the penny shirt on sat and still havnt gotten anything

Originally Posted by authentic354

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by babycross2011

I ordered a shirt from freshnes... How long does it take for me to get it

I got a tracking # today.
yeah me 2

When did u guys order ur shirts?.....I ordered the penny shirt on sat and still havnt gotten anything

Who the hell is hyping? I havent seen these shoe's since i was 15 years old! I'm excited, and so is everyone else.

Who the hell is hyping? I havent seen these shoe's since i was 15 years old! I'm excited, and so is everyone else.

This question is for the people that arleady copped them do they fit True to size or did you have to go up a half size?

This question is for the people that arleady copped them do they fit True to size or did you have to go up a half size?

Back
Top Bottom