MMG's newest signee = Fat Trel

victor page

Banned
[h1]
trel.jpg
[/h1]
Fat Trel Signs to Rick Ross’ Maybach Music Group

Posted by Ally Schweitzer  on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:41 am

Looks like Fat Trel  finally got that major-label deal he's been hinting about for months. Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group announced yesterday that it has inked a deal with the D.C. trap rapper,  whom Washington City Profile  profiled last year.
Salute to our DC shooter @Fattrel, the newest artist signed to WaleMusic/MMG/Atlantic Records. Congratulate him. #doublem#blackbottleboys

— Maybach Music Group (@MaybachMusicGrp)November 6, 2013
D.C.'s classiest strip joint, Stadium Club,  will host an official signing and single release party for Trel this Saturday.

On Twitter, Trel seemed elated, thanking fellow D.C. artist and MMG signee Wale  for helping him land the deal. His most recent mixtape, SDMG, dropped in August.

Real talk...Wale is a stand up dude for putting their differences aside and finally putting Trel on.

I would have liked to see this about 2 years ago but it's never too late. Hopefully, Ross can teach Trel how to evolve his sound. No Secrets was the perfect blend of trap rap and legit Hip-Hop. Everything else since hasn't been up to par. 

The boy got talent tho. Clear difference between a Fat Trel and a Chief Keef/Reese/etc. Trel got bars on the low.

One other thing...where is that dude on here that was really trying to argue that Black Cobain was bigger than Trel? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Omg I was at Camelot when lebron won his first ring lmao..this bird was in there talkin about how she has drake on speed dial

Good to see Wale and Trel put things aside. Although, Trel isn't really marketable. Won't be any bigger than Stalley or Rockie Fresh.

Signed Tracy T From Atlanta too but i don't see that lasting..Folks buzz died with Yung LAs in the city..Now he sound like Migos..

what!!!!! trel will be wayyyy bigger than rockie fresh n stalley hell I dare to say he is now

This is like lil b finally signing to a major

Nah son too late, your buzz been died

son grinded. Wale is that dude for signing him. Now if only meek would sign NH.

Shout out to the homie Trel .. My dude Beanz did a show with him out in Newark a few months back, had the crowd going wild. Glad to see him finally get that deal. :pimp:

I'm more excited to see what he does with Tracy t honestly :/

Back
Top Bottom