MMG Press Conference

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

God Forgives I Don't officially drops July 31

He said the same before and gave a release date of December 2011 a few months ago. Why should anyone believe him this time??

he also announced a single is dropping "extremely soon" so i'm about 50% something is dropping today

here are the official release dates that were announced

GFID - 7/31/2012
Excuse My French - 7/ 17/2012
Meek Mill's Debut - 8/28/2012
MMG Self Made Vol. 2 -  6/26/2012

Can someone explain why French is involved in this press conference? He's not on MMG.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Can someone explain why French is involved in this press conference? He's not on MMG.

it's a joint deal with Bad Boy/Interscope/MMG

Self Made 2 will determine whether i bother with rest.

Originally Posted by tyisny

So this +!@!+ had an entire press conference to announce release dates ???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How was that Self Made album? I'm a Ross fan but not so much the rest of MMG so never checked it out. My ears still hurt from that wack +$* CCC record

Originally Posted by tyisny

So this +!@!+ had an entire press conference to announce release dates ???

You gotta admit, whether you like Rick Ross or not...he's turned into a great business man. I can't help but to think he's learned a thing or two from being close to Diddy over the past year. You can definitely tell they've been working together business wise a lot...outside of the obvious "CIROC" advertisements behind him. 
laugh.gif

Rozay is personally not my cup of tea when it comes to rap, but I have to give props when props are due...the guy has turned into a monster when it comes to creating hype.

All i ask for from GFID is that ross stop trying to make BMF again and just go in on those intricate beats again

Damn near very track on Rich Forever that had that trap sound was trash, all the tracks that sounded different were Great (Rich Forever, Keys To The crib
eek.gif
)

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

How was that Self Made album? I'm a Ross fan but not so much the rest of MMG so never checked it out. My ears still hurt from that wack +$* CCC record

Solid album, about 7-8 tracks that I mess with. But if you don't like Meek Mills and Wale, then it might not be worth it.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

He said the same before and gave a release date of December 2011 a few months ago. Why should anyone believe him this time??

for someone who CLEARLY doesnt like ross u find your way into EVERY thread about him...hmmmm
eyes.gif

another ima boss part 2 for the summer would be epic

MMG bout to take over 3 mo' summas [/rick ross voice]

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Deuce King

for someone who CLEARLY doesnt like ross u find your way into EVERY thread about him...hmmmm
eyes.gif
This thread is about MMG.

I don't like Ross but I +!!@@ with a few cats on his label.

Get it?

Back
Top Bottom