MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

if you're in the Bronx, dude at that cap unlimited store on Fordham, next to the at&t store, across the street from that famous gyro place is selling them too . hopefully he stops raping everyone with these ps5 prices :lol: he been selling em since like Mon ... hope thats enuff info :lol:

Word

I'll check it out

I was surfing MLB the Show reddit and twitter. Whoever doesn't play DD, they are unhappy about this year's RTTS

I was surfing MLB the Show reddit and twitter. Whoever doesn't play DD, they are unhappy about this year's RTTS

How so? I'm playing for the first time as an Xbox user, will I not like it either or not even notice 'what's wrong'?

They didn't make big updates to RTTS, I bet. That's the main mode I play too.

May hold off.

So I go to my local mom n pop and they have the game.......but only for ps4 and xbone :smh:

Last edited:
How so? I'm playing for the first time as an Xbox user, will I not like it either or not even notice 'what's wrong'?

No worries. You will enjoy the game

I enjoy playing DD and RTTS. Playing RTTS is more like a hobby for me

RTTS has always been single-player experience mode in previous The Show games. The Show gamers who aren't into the online mode like Diamond Dynasty, they enjoy playing RTTS that gives them more freedom. They can choose their own primary and secondary positions. They can save as many as they like

From what I see, this year's RTTS mode is integrated with DD mode for the first time. So, The Show 21 added more restrictions on it. The save options are mess up (I assume The Show will fix this part)

I'll check MLB the Show 21 out tonight

Hearing great things about this game.

The only thing I hear that people don't like is the commentary.

No worries, I always listen to podcasts when playing sports games for that very reason.

Can't wait to pick this up Tuesday

My buddy was able to scoop a copy of us both Friday night. Somewhere in Queens. I picked it up yesterday. The decade+ wait is finally over!

Hitting & fielding (with that throwing meter) is hard as **** :lol: :blush: .

Man can’t even download rosters right now from the online locker vaults on PS5 smdh

Padres roster is missing Ha-Seong Kim

Man can’t even download rosters right now from the online locker vaults on PS5 smdh

Padres roster is missing Ha-Seong Kim

Guarantee you that as soon as it's 12 AM ET on Tuesday that guys will be working hard on these rosters.

Minors and majors.

They always do a great job with that.

All I need is a good franchise mode, RTTs, and stadium creator. I don’t play online or any DD stuff :lol:

I can't CAS on my XB1, but yeah, franchise & RTTS is all I need. I'll try online here and there, but I don't see myself getting into DD.

Reactions: HIM
I’m Game-sharing with my boy and it was his turn to buy a game. He copped the physical disc so I gotta buy it myself now:stoneface:

That sucks :lol: miscommunication or he just went rogue?

Honestly he just had a boneheaded *** moment :lol: He bought the physical preorder but because he read something about a digital code he thought he was gonna get a physical copy and a digital copy, which sounds so stupid to me. So I’ve had to hear him talk about how great the game is while I’m out here playong ‘20 like a schmuck

Anyone plan on starting a franchise?

If so, which team?

Thinking about doing one with the White Sox.

Back
Top Bottom