**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

a89787bed9c0e9a05f39178fd46a8a00-getty-109697640ms030_st_louis_car.jpg

An all black a2k???

these jroll pe's have the same chrome bottom as the new nike football and lacrosse cleats and track spikes

429931-700_sole.jpg

these jroll pe's have the same chrome bottom as the new nike football and lacrosse cleats and track spikes

429931-700_sole.jpg

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

It just said it was a list of all the player exclusives from last year players wore. I saw it on Nike Baseball's Twitter page.

From last year? Why do Rollin's say J-Ro11 (with the 11 on it)? And Pujols definitely had a different colorway last year on the diamond elites (at least for most of the year)...
Combination of Nickname (JRoll) and jersey number.

Originally Posted by sfandy

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

It just said it was a list of all the player exclusives from last year players wore. I saw it on Nike Baseball's Twitter page.

From last year? Why do Rollin's say J-Ro11 (with the 11 on it)? And Pujols definitely had a different colorway last year on the diamond elites (at least for most of the year)...
Combination of Nickname (JRoll) and jersey number.

Yeah, I haven't been feeling the 2 browns much, but I will hold out to grab an all black a2k dw5... that is if it ever hits the market

Yeah, I haven't been feeling the 2 browns much, but I will hold out to grab an all black a2k dw5... that is if it ever hits the market

Anybody know what happened to the Jeter cuts? They were supposed to be previewed by Jeter wearing them during the world series, but needless to say, that was cancelled. I've been watching for them all spring training, but he hasn't worn them in games or even practice. Also, I'm still kinda torn on MCS vs. Metal cleats. Does anybody else have anything to add? I like how lightweight the MCS Diamond Elites are, but I'm worried that when I'm running, I won't have enough traction and that it will negate the fact that the cleats are lightweight.

Anybody know what happened to the Jeter cuts? They were supposed to be previewed by Jeter wearing them during the world series, but needless to say, that was cancelled. I've been watching for them all spring training, but he hasn't worn them in games or even practice. Also, I'm still kinda torn on MCS vs. Metal cleats. Does anybody else have anything to add? I like how lightweight the MCS Diamond Elites are, but I'm worried that when I'm running, I won't have enough traction and that it will negate the fact that the cleats are lightweight.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

theres pretty much no difference at all in terms of traction, i think the biggest difference you'll feel is that metal sinks into the dirt, whereas the mcs doesn't, if that makes sense. i personally love mcs cleats and use them for practice because its easier on my legs (im a catcher) but i still wear metals in the game because i like the way my swingmans look with our jerseys 
laugh.gif
 i recommend you try it out, at the absolute worst, you'll have a new pair of practice cleats.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

theres pretty much no difference at all in terms of traction, i think the biggest difference you'll feel is that metal sinks into the dirt, whereas the mcs doesn't, if that makes sense. i personally love mcs cleats and use them for practice because its easier on my legs (im a catcher) but i still wear metals in the game because i like the way my swingmans look with our jerseys 
laugh.gif
 i recommend you try it out, at the absolute worst, you'll have a new pair of practice cleats.

Back
Top Bottom