**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

2011 swingman team...
(jason heyward is too but hes not in this pic)
pimp.gif

i would love to get a pair of those turfs from the 95 season above... if anybody knows how to get them let me know

i would love to get a pair of those turfs from the 95 season above... if anybody knows how to get them let me know

Victorino added some blue to the tongue, looks pretty good

Kinsler, don't know if these are new or not, sorry if not

Victorino added some blue to the tongue, looks pretty good

Kinsler, don't know if these are new or not, sorry if not

I'm looking to get a dope pair of turfs for this season. Something throwback swingman most likely. Can someone point me in the right direction as in what kinda of turf they really liked/like, or would like to have? Anything nike, swingman or jordan is what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to get a dope pair of turfs for this season. Something throwback swingman most likely. Can someone point me in the right direction as in what kinda of turf they really liked/like, or would like to have? Anything nike, swingman or jordan is what I'm looking for.

Originally Posted by eagles137

If your looking swingman the Nike air Griffey are really comfortable for me based on past use. Also the Air Griffey II are coming out in April and there probably similar or more comfortable. Just my 2 cents 
more o-dog

If your looking swingman the Nike air Griffey are really comfortable for me based on past use. Also the Air Griffey II are coming out in April and there probably similar or more comfortable. Just my 2 cents 
more o-dog

"defending offenses and offending defenses for all mankind. SWINGMAN" too classic!!! LOL

"defending offenses and offending defenses for all mankind. SWINGMAN" too classic!!! LOL

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

nice turfs! what model are these btw

The outside looks like the air elite trainers/ show elite 2's. And the inside looks like the diamond elite fly's.

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

nice turfs! what model are these btw

The outside looks like the air elite trainers/ show elite 2's. And the inside looks like the diamond elite fly's.

What are these?

vzfqli.png

edit: Also it looks like Kemp is with Nike footwear and glasses, but still Easton gloves and wristband. Will be interesting to see if that setup lasts the whole season.

What are these?

vzfqli.png

edit: Also it looks like Kemp is with Nike footwear and glasses, but still Easton gloves and wristband. Will be interesting to see if that setup lasts the whole season.

If anyone's interested, they just cut prices on the nike diamond elite fly's and the new huaraches on eastbay

If anyone's interested, they just cut prices on the nike diamond elite fly's and the new huaraches on eastbay

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...ARCH:%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
i got these 2ish years ago and i like them..and now they are on sale for only 80 and plus you can use an eastbay discount once they have one up to use with these

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...ARCH:%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
i got these 2ish years ago and i like them..and now they are on sale for only 80 and plus you can use an eastbay discount once they have one up to use with these

Back
Top Bottom